World War III?

Can't really say anything before delivered with original copies of Nos-man texts.

-v

ps. yet there are whole lot of ingredients for third world war.. scarce resources, colliding cultures, powerful nations with insane leaders. You mention it.

quote:

ps. yet there are whole lot of ingredients for third world war.. scarce resources, colliding cultures, powerful nations with insane leaders. You mention it.

Indeed. However, for every reason one gives for a world war someone could argue 4 reasons why it won't happen.

The problem I have with Nostradamus followers is that they *never* acknowledge when so prophesy fails to come to be. Instead, what in almost every case happens is those followers say that either the interpretation was wrong or they spin current events to match claims.

I read through some of Nostradamus quatrains, and found them very elusive. I wonder how anyone could've made out such explicit interpretations from them as shown in nostradamus-online.com.

quote:

The problem I have with Nostradamus followers is that they *never* acknowledge when so prophesy fails to come to be. Instead, what in almost every case happens is those followers say that either the interpretation was wrong or they spin current events to match claims.

Yeah, thats commonlike in religions also. Never regonize the facts, just stick on what matches.

-v

quote:

Well somebody is definitely trying to make money of it. However (judging from the site) he does not present his book as a fictional piece of work.

Indeed. Kinda sad that people will buy into all sorts of crap. As fiction, who are we to judge? But as fact, aren't there more important things to learn?

quote:

This is completly off topic, but I couldn't resist.

Not that I condone off-topic, but LOL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this book is used (as all of you have said) to get money from scared religious people. This will be thought of as a survival guide. What I find funny is that this is just an interpritation of Nostradamus, if he even was real.