It wont be long until Japan makes these metal men into soldiers

this is incredible. If they can make these little prototype dance with such an amazing range of movements i'd give them 20 years and they'll have one that can be given an assault rifle and deployed in the field.

Guest Remo Williams

Yeah, I can see the human race in a situation similar to the movie "I Robot" or "Terminator" within the next 100 years, or so if we don't kill ourselves off in the next decade with nuclear war which were inching a little closers to each day.

Guest Remo Williams

That cartwheel was very controled the advances their making are awesome indeed. It won't be long now until robi the robot is fetching your morning coffee.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

That cartwheel was very controled the advances their making are awesome indeed. It won't be long now until robi the robot is fetching your morning coffee.

What a waste of a robot. Now if I could get a robot that would be able to go to work for me. yeah.

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

this is incredible. If they can make these little prototype dance with such an amazing range of movements i'd give them 20 years and they'll have one that can be given an assault rifle and deployed in the field.

DARPA has already developed robotic gun platforms.

It won't be long before the military prosecutes conflicts with Vidiots at the controls.