Interplay Out of Business?

Bandus

• 3 weeks later...

This is getting like a soap opera. First there's the death of interplay. Then we find out that interplay is still alive and that titus is the one that is actually dead. Now we find out a that interplay is expecting a little baby. Can't wait for the next chapter in this on going saga. Will the baby go full term or is there an abortion in the near future. Can't wait.

Fallout... the MMORPG.. I like the sound of it, but why don't they just get Fallout 3 out the door first and then start worrying about funding a future MMORPG project.

This seals the final fate of Fallout 3... so much for optimism.

They only have $4.5m in assets and hardly any cash. They are $18m in debt. With the overhead of publishers, how on Earth do they plan on funding an MMOG? Which, in itself, could take upwards of 3-4 years to develop? I. Just. Don't. Get it.

This post sums up my thoughts exactly.

Titus.... hahaha... it's just like the Shakespearean trajedy. Anyway, I'm sick of Interplay carnally violating the Fallout franchise. Don't think I'm going to buy any more games until Gothic 3 or UC:E2E comes out... well, and the occassional fun indy (Bridge Builder, Bontago, etc). There's no point, it's all just crap now.

Oh yeah... or anything developed by Troika or Obsidian. And what games were it that those guys used to work on, Hmmmmm?