Sociolotron

Guest Grayfox

It's not a so bad idea to let people do whatever they want in a sexually oriented game...I can't find anythis wrong in this... this can maybe avoid some violent fact in real life.... ... or however be an alternative way of RPing.....

Guest Grayfox

quote:

It's not a so bad idea to let people do whatever they want in a sexually oriented game...I can't find anythis wrong in this... this can maybe avoid some violent fact in real life.... ... or however be an alternative way of RPing.....

i agree. however there are going to be those not so balanced in the mind playing this game... i can see nothing but trouble coming from this.

I must agree....like I said in another topic, Einstein unveiled the possibility to use nuclear power for the good of the mankind (he thought), people just built nuclear bombs.....

Guest kenny87

Why can I see character bios like this:

"After a long night of monster bashing I enjoy nothing more than picking up a total stranger to engage in sexual activities involving whip cream, leather, S&M, and a feret"

God I hope they don't include rodents...thats just going too far lol.

Personally, I don't give a damn about putting rape in video games. However, I seriously want to know who sat in the board meeting when they were coming up with a list of features and said, "This is a great idea!" I honestly believe that that person should die in a fire.