Jack Thompson....

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does he actually expect anyone at the stockholder meetings to actually pay attention to him? Oh boy, he found stuff slamming the CEO of TakeTwo in magazines... so what, its not hard these days to find something slamming a public figure anyways.

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Poor Jack,

He tries to remove the splinters from the eyes of his brothers and fails because he can't see for the logs in his own eyes.

Let's say that he succeeds in his campaign to remove the things he hates from society.

Will it stop people from killing other people?

Will it stop the desperados from jacking your car?

Not likely.

By the tone of his reference to the court cases being tried, Jack has conveniently forgotten the most fundamental tenet of christianity. "Forgiving"

Jack can try to recreate Eden all he wants but it's not going to happen until God says so and pissing and moaning about mans inhumanity to man is just wasted breath that serves only to add additional Carbon Dioxide to the atmosphere.

I think, when it finally dawns on Jack,that he has wasted his efforts, he will go "POSTAL".

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Aw fer frack's sake, when is this tit going to learn?

Excuse me, SC. But I wouldn't make such a huge assumption. How we know he has the capacity to learn?

He's mind may just work like a search engine searching for key words and then uses what he finds.

Which probably shows why he doesn't make much sense.

• 4 months later...

Apparently Jack Splatt hasn't checked out Saints Row yet.

A really fun X-box 360 title that is chock full of gang related drive by murder and mayhem.

Ruh Roh, I feel an overwhelming urge to load up my shotgun and go clean the gene pool a little.

Maybe my "Saints Row influenced me" defense would work in court........