LOL!! Thieves steal an entire house

You, dear sir, are a very cynical person...

Note to self: Never own a house light enough to transport on a truck.

Related issue...There was a soldier I knew at Campbell that had all his stuff stolen by "movers"...he had contracted a company to come get his stuff. Well, they showed up a little early and his roommate let them in because he knew the guy was expecting movers (bad move #1). Well, they boxed up all his stuff and loaded it on the truck, never to be seen again...

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Related issue...There was a soldier I knew at Campbell that had all his stuff stolen by "movers"...he had contracted a company to come get his stuff. Well, they showed up a little early and his roommate let them in because he knew the guy was expecting movers (bad move #1). Well, they boxed up all his stuff and loaded it on the truck, never to be seen again...

yep... thats a common occurence in the military. i had my movers screened befor i let them take my crap away

not one thing came up missing, or broken... im one of the lucky ones.

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

ahhh yes... california. only place in the world where someone can pinch an entire house

that is unbelievable...

yupyup, in Cali we doin big thangs

but in all reality, thats a trip. but its in an isolated area, so it could have been easy to do