UC 2.00.13 Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

Check the reg page. The online VCF has also been updated.

You have to positively read the VCF before applying this patch. You have been warned.

For those of you new to UC. You need to install the v2.00.00 patch first, before installing this patch on top of it.

The zip file contains the MD5 hash file. You can use a program such as WinMD5 to compare this hash against the file you downloaded. To check the download's MD5 hash, do the following:

1. download the patch and extract the contents into the game install folder.
  2. Run winMD5 (or similar program)
  3. Go to File/Open MD5 file and load the patch MD5 file located in the game install folder.
  4. Go to File/Open File and load the patch file you downloaded above.
  5. If winMD5 reports the status as good, then your patch downloaded correctly and can be used to patch the game.

Oh, I wanted to mention that the next spat of patches after 2.00.14 (a major update to NPC character AI), will focus primarily on the multiplayer fixes. The single player fixes have precedence due to the fact that more people play sp than mp.

quote:

Originally posted by dreadx:

special thanks for "CTRL+T", SC.

Was kinda missing that functionality.

Yeah; I had completely forgotten about that, until DennyMala mentioned it. I had disabled PTA hotkey access back when I remapped CTRL+P to something else. I checked and saw that CTRL+T was available, so I remapped it since the code was still there.

I just got this game, and was completely lost. The game was very confusing and I didn't understand anything that had to be done.

Every other website just gave me some kind of patch without any instructions as to how to use the patches to update the game. Thanks to this website's great organization and informing pages I was able to get up to date in no time!!

Thanks everyone!