BCM GBS

That would be a sweet ship...

Assuming you meet the 1220 Gigs of RAM and 47Ggz Processor requirements

Seriously though I am interested in tinkering with the scaling model of BCM ships and the BC studio...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Seriously though I am interested in tinkering with the scaling model of BCM ships and the BC studio...

Same here. Super huge ships and/or other stuff, using models I make. Hehe, I think I'll start with a Super Star Destroyer...

This could get interesting... I can't wait until I get my chance to tinker around, myself, when BCM goes Gold!

----

Okay, back on topic now, with a GBS question. Can we also add special stuff to ships, like having a cloaking shuttle? It would be really cool, because some of us are interested in remaking some RP battles, in full fledged BCM, and there have been those few 'modified' ships....

[ 08-22-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

That would be a great idea for a script ...

... replay star-wars ...

... blow up the deathstar ...

... I sure hope Scorpion and Nightwing have "The Force" ...

*hrhr*

quote:

Okay, back on topic now, with a GBS question. Can we also add special stuff to ships, like having a cloaking shuttle? It would be really cool, because some of us are interested in remaking some RP battles, in full fledged BCM, and there have been those few 'modified' ships...

Nope. Reason - aint teling ye However, search the forum, SC already covered this.

Sidargo - wake up lad, ye be a dreaming

TTFN