Roll Call

Guest Shingen

As long as we help eachother out, organization isnt that important. We are loners, mostly.

Although, against larger ships, we might want to try fleet tactics. I only know ground tactics soooo.... anyone who knows how to command a fleet here?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain_Loop

I tend to be in my delicious Sunflash (AKA "Green Nova") and as a droidan police.

You'll be surprised at the number of battlecruiser Mk3's Ive had to pull over for speeding through the system.

I hope we can start our own "Fleets anonymous" someday

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by MadFox:

Hey Shingen... since we are pirates, shouldnt we adress ourselves as "captains" instead of comamnders? Sounds so much more piraty.

There is no "Captain" in the BC universe, only ranks of Commander. This was decided by SC many many moons ago.

Hey, what time, and on what server is everyone playing online?

I'm generally able to play between 7PM and 10PM CST on server 3. Saturdays and Sundays I can play anytime.

We can work on some formation tactics on hapless NPCs.

I sent in the request to join TDH. I hope that I will be accepted. I would like very much to be a part of a more opportunistic and cutthroat organization than the candy a$$ military fleets out there... *snickers*.

Looking forward to doing business with you all and protecting our unified interests.

Takvah

Commander of the Bladerunner

Shingen

Keep in mind, and to my knowledge this hasn't changed, all you're members need to have a standard signature for you're fleet.

Meaning

You need to have you're fleet's name in the signature. Not doing so will confuse people and they'll be unsure if that person is in a fleet or not

Then again, Derek can over rule me on this but last I checked (and told) it was part of the rules

Thanks Shingin, just saving you from a possible headach. *The last thing you need is the other fleet commanders to ask you if such and such is part of you're fleet*

-Kalshion out

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Shingen

Keep in mind, and to my knowledge this hasn't changed, all you're members need to have a standard signature for you're fleet.

Meaning

You need to have you're fleet's name in the signature. Not doing so will confuse people and they'll be unsure if that person is in a fleet or not

Then again, Derek can over rule me on this but last I checked (and told) it was part of the rules

Why is this guy from Prime sticking his nose in our business?

quote:

Why is this guy from Prime sticking his nose in our business?

Amen, last I checked Derek Smart was the block captain here... move it along Myrtle... be bitty busy body in your own sector. *snickers* Now, if you want to volunteer as a target we'll be happy to listen.

Takvah

I understand the need for a standard format in our sig, but we'll leave that up to Shingen to decide and not some 'other' fleet member shall we

For now I'm just following Shingen's sig format and will change it in due course as required.

Guest Shingen

SC said we can have what sigs we want, as long as they follow already mandated requirements.

We're indies after all, so make your sigs how you want. I'm working on a TDH logo, which I'll release when it's finished.

The website will be done when it's done. ...shouldn't be too much longer.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we are still lurking somehwat, I have to admit I 've been on the servers once or twice a week, but I'm sure all that will change fairly soon.

If you have anything planned keep me informed and I'm sure I can be available (outside of working hours ofcourse). In the meantime I'll drop in whenever I have a spare moment and say Hi.

Sorry, my cryo chamber malfunctioned.

I'm always around the forums... and pretty soon I'll be back at college with a better internet connection so I can see how MP works out.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shingen

This is Tuesday (here)..so I'm giving everyone till Friday 11:99PM to give me a heads up on thier status in TDH and MP.

Playing - Not playing - Not interested.

Saturday morning I'm culling everyone who doesn't reply or who isn't interested (for whatever reasons).

If you get cut, you can re-apply some other time.

TDH was created solely for Universal Combat MP games. If you can't play in the meets or you aren't that active on the site, then you're better off being an Independent (Indie).

Either way I need to know.