Standing Orders of TDH

Guest Shingen

Guest Shingen

This thread is for orders I issue to the fleet.

These orders are non-negotiable, and failure to comply will result in me being very very pissed off.

[ 09-21-2004, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Shingen ]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shingen

I thought about it and if Derek doesn't say to uniform our sig, then it doesn't make any differece to me.

It ain't that big a deal.

No prob Shingen

Just let me know the overall purpose/goals/objectives of the Subversion Wing and I'll get on it(either here or in a PM).

Takvah, you are the man lol. I read that narrative of your MP experiance. Good stuff

Thank you sir. Do you have room for one salty, not so by the book Commander in your wing? I'm sure Shingen will have his fair share of raiders to see him through. I should like to work with you Ockham and the Subversion Wing. The name sounds right up my alley. Afterall, I'm not about the fame and glory, I'm all about the kill and the cash.

Hail me.

Takvah

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Ockham:

No prob Shingen

Just let me know the overall purpose/goals/objectives of the Subversion Wing and I'll get on it(either here or in a PM).

Purpose of the Subversion wing to to subvert the enemy and to increase our ranks. Enforce policy and maintain morale. Raid and plunder at every oportunity.

Purpose of the Carnage wing is to kill, pillage and raid!

Purpose of the Command wing is to coordinate and make everyone work together.

Everyone needs to choose a wing!

[ 06-28-2004, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Guest Shingen

Tak, I put you in the Subversion wing of TDH.

Oakham, you have clearance to edit your wing.

Same with Liddo.

Everyone, choose a wing.

Anyone interested in killing and pillaging, be sure to PM me and I think we can work something out

I can function quite effectively on solo missions but the greater our numbers the more deadly we become. I can think of one such person in TDH who would join me in battle, but he's kinda new to the whole BC/UC world so I'll give him a little time to learn th ropes first.

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

If people don't choose a wing, I'm going to assign them!

Come on people.. we're either a fleet or we ain't.

I personally don't have a preference, any where there is a position that needs to be filled would be fine by me.

Yeah just throw them all in and let them complain about it later

If no-one wants to choose a wing, as you say just put them in one. Anyone who joins TDH must adhere either way right.

• 1 month later...
Guest Shingen

CMDR Krylon is the lastest member of TDH Raiders., assigned to the Carnage wing.

After tomorrow (Sunday 15th), no more new members will be allowed until further notice from the powers that be.

That is all.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm going to start having TDH practices, starting this Saturday on Server3, from 9AM CDT till 11AM CDT (for people in Europe), and then again at 3PM CDT till 5PM CDT (for people in the US).

I need some people from TDH to get up to speed on UC MP, so we can have a viable team!

Teamspeak is a definite requirement.

Make it happen!

That is all.

quote:

Originally posted by jamotto:

and why have you kicked him out?

Mainly cause he doesn't want to play MP as a fleet, so he can stay an Indie.

Why even have a fleet then?

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

Cc, aka Khan has been removed from TDH.

Wow...just because I dont want teamspeak.

Ok, will modify my sig immediately.

Hokey Smoke....booted from the Devil's hand.

No, it wasn't about TS or anything personal. There's nothing wrong with being an Indie, and since you weren't interested in playing in a Fleet team, you're pretty useless to the fleet.

What the hell is the fleet for anyway? Out of 9 guys, we can't even get a 3 person team together, for a few hours on a Sunday afternoon!

It's all becoming rather pointless.