Sony Playstation 3

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

I wonder what they are going to use to Cool that thing..

I winder what the *actual* shipping specs will be.

Woo! I knew I needed a portable griller...! Maybe I'll get some actual decent food at my school now! Hurry up and release the PS3, Sony!

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what mister Gates tries to think of to put into the XBox now that E3 went by with a possible 'monster kill' on his little machine.

I would go for the XBox if it comes with a built-in microwave. Getting your food near where you're gaming is priceless!

I'm psyched for both the PS3 and the 360. Console hardware is just plain amazing, but.. I wonder what I'm going to do with my PSX now that the PS3 is coming in with emulation for PSX and PS2 titles...

• 2 months later...
Guest Grayfox

quote:

but.. I wonder what I'm going to do with my PSX now that the PS3 is coming in with emulation for PSX and PS2 titles...

that there just makes me drool... i can keep all the old school psx stuff, and still play ps2 games on the ps3...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We'll know in about 30 days if the PS3 will be able to make it this year. The only holdup right now has to do with the finalization of the BluRay specs. If BluRay can't be finalized in the next 30 days, the PS3 will likely miss it's production window.

• 3 months later...