Sony PSP

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

I just bought Metal Gear Acid and Untold Legends.

Boy was i glad i ended up ignoring the reviews on these games. Both are AWESOME!! I even like the Card system in MGA. It is a "different" experience to be sure but very spiffy and enjoyable.

untold Legends is the smack daddy!! I had read all kinds of bad stuff about this game. That its boring and bland etc.. but I REALLY LIKE IT. Its great fun. Simple, easy to play. Definitely gives you that RPG "Quick fix" you may be looking for.

I cant for the life of me figure out why reviewers dont't like this game.

quote:

Originally posted by Hellbinder:

I am going to return twisted metal today as it *Sucks*.. I think I will go ahead and get Metal Gear Acid. Even though the Card System thing really bothers me.

If you are looking for a racing game, why not get Need For Speed Underground Rivals or Wipeout Pure?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Added 2 new games...

Rengoku Tower of Purgatory.

This game is *ok* nothing great.

Hot Shots Open Tee Golf.

This game is Just awesome. Easily the best game out for PSP. I have not stopped playing it since the i got it 2 days ago. It has very nice graphics and music. Takes you back to the days of Origional Nintendo except with way better graphics. It has a fun factor of about 10/10.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I bought it. Love it. Untold Legends is so pathetically formulaic as to be amusing.

I am, however, dispapointed that I cannot run homebrew apps. No, not emulators --- someone created PSP Chess and I wanted to give it a go. No dice. Sigh. Back to my Pocket PC...!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a workaround has been found allowing people to run homebrew software on BIOS version 1.5 PSPs. All rejoice

Unfortunately, it *IS* a bit convoluted. Won't link to it here, since any link inevitably carries links to emulators and such.

• 1 month later...

The next time you post about something referenced on the net, without providing a link, you will be temp-banned. You KNOW the rules. No exceptions.

EDIT: Link found over here.

[ 08-15-2005, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So here I was in Best Buy yesterday, wondering wtf I was doing there the day before a holiday. Then it hit me. I was there to pick up the War Of The Worlds DVD. So, I grabbed that and headed for the console section.

There I was going to pick up an extra memory stick for my PSP, when I saw a 4GB HDD for the PSP!! Imagine my shock!! It was $229 and after reading how it connects to the PSP, includes a 2x battery etc I didn't hesitate to grab one of them. Its really nifty to say the least. No more spending money on memory sticks. I already had the - rather bulky - Nyko charger case for my PSP - and I found myself hardly using it. So, if anyone wants to buy it from me, I'd be more than willing to flog it and throw in free shipping. I also grabbed one of the Logitech cases for the PSP. Pretty cool that.