Xbox = Dreamcast

Raziel

Did you read the second page? Keep dreamng dude. Consoles are a mass market item and PC's are a niche item, end of story. Consoles are idiot proof and as we well know this country is full of idiots. (not so tech saavy)

I said PS as in Playstation and like the first page I mean this to be in jest. Even so, I don't consoles are going to be beating PC's any time soon. The reason being is that PC's capabilities increase faster then consoles, not to mention PC's are alot easier to upgrade and modify.

Contrawise this does lend some advantage to consoles in the terms of stability and not having to devolp for a wide range of drivers, but that only goes so far.

Maybe one day consoles will be the end all..but it's not going to be this generation, and most certainly not going to be the Xbox 360.

Eh... I think PC's have already lost to consoles. The old days are over-- it is time for the console to rule now. Or thats how I have felt about it for the past two years. Prehaps its more because im not as into gaming as I used to be.

If I might interject,

Consoles are mostly bulletproof PC toys.

Built to withstand the torture a child can dish out.

I agree that they are built for idiots,which is what our children are being turned in to with the use of the almighty electronic babysitter known as the television.

Consoles will get their share of the market but, the PC isn't likely to go the way of the Dodo bird anytime soon.

I have seen the 360 on HDTV. It looks really nice but, I'm not going to run out and buy a high end TV to play games on. On a regular television the 360 looks no different than the X-box.

With a 19" LCD monitor, I'll stick with PC games for a long long time.