Call of Duty 4-Modern Warfare

Raziel

To start off, I've never been a fan of the Call of Duty series, always found it a bit clunky and rather boring until now... On a whim I Dled the demo from Fileplanet and Holy chirst on a crutch. What an amazing game :)

Not only does this game load blazingly fast but the graphics are spectacular the game play is unbelievable :applause: You all need to give the demo a try :allhail: It looks like Crysis has a contender for best shooter of the year

The gameplay is the same old good Call of Duty gameplay, but what's with the sounds? The guns sound absolutely terrible to me; it sounds like they just took the sounds from the old games and used them for the new weapons. Kind of a let down IMO...

The gameplay is the same old good Call of Duty gameplay, but what's with the sounds? The guns sound absolutely terrible to me; it sounds like they just took the sounds from the old games and used them for the new weapons. Kind of a let down IMO...

The sounds are fine to me. Plus, why should the old sounds not be used? If a weapon sounds one way, its not going to get any better if it sounds another way. Usage of stock library (art, audio assets etc) is common practice; especially for games in a series. Heck, we've been using our stock library for God knows how long now and I only occasionally add new ones or revise existing ones. Change for the sake of change is foolishness.