Where to buy Universal Combat CE

Supreme Cmdr

A number of retailers didn't place their orders in time or didn't order enough units (which is why the game is sold out everywhere). But a number of entrepreneurs on eBay have figured this out. I was notified of a bunch of units on eBay, but nothing prepared me for a $34.99 listing for a game that retails for $29.95

...thats when I saw a listing for $43.22. Wow. Just Wow.

Just to reiterate from another topic; Walmart.com is the best way to go so far. My copies made it to Iraq in about 7 days (order shipped on the 14th, arrived on the 21st, your 20th), so you folks stateside should have no problem getting your own within a few days. They were in stock during posting. Thanks again for this release, SC. The upgrade to the manual alone was a great addition, next to the higher resolution support.

Refrain from buying from ebay, even if you are outside of the continental U.S. and Canada. I know, nobody likes waiting on a title (ahem, Fallout 3), but let those idiots sit on their copies until they are forced to sell them below retail just to get rid of them.