Crates

Pyromaniac

Been a long time fan of the Battlecruiser series since Millenium. Got into UC and played it too death and haven't thought about it since. Well, I just happened to find this site again, and pulled up my old account and noticed there are new games in the UC series. I ordered one from Walmart.com and got it the next day. It's nice to be back into the game again.

So my question...I have not seen a single crate drop in my roam games in UC:CE. I used to love popping ships and getting a crate, and the excitement of getting to a good drop before the competition did. It was also the best way to make money. I cannot find any info of this subject, and am wondering if this is something that was changed since the first UC game?

I hope not, looting dead ships was my favorite thing to do. Maybe less of these crates drop, but whatever it is haven't seen a single on in about 5 hours of game time.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you sir for the personal response. I will continue on my way then. Good to know they were not removed for some reason.

Have a great Christmas Holdiday SC.

Crates are great for making money, especially at a critical time. I had one campaign where I was out of parts, out of fuel, miners were only 2% filled and pretty much in a situation. Luckily some enemy cap ships appeared and I was able to get a couple crates. Imagine how glad I was when one of them carried an STO! Millions of creds in value... it saved my career!

Yeppers crates still drop!

Malakie