Noob

NightGuy09

Hello Im New At BCM I Need Help At One Thing Thats It B/c I Use The MANUAL For Most Of The Game But Theres One Thing I Dont Get How. Can I Tell If There Any Minerals On A Planet Or Moon. Can i Use A Scanner On One of the other then How What Are The KeyBoard CMDS I dont see it in KEYBOARD_CMDS.PDF

Well Thx 4 Ur Time

Well I Know How 2 Use Them Now Thxs

Now I Got My SC On A planet And Now I Can't Get it Off lol

Ps:Love The Game Hard 2 Get 2 Know It

Im On My 5th Station Capture So I Got 2 B Doing somthing Right :lol2:

SUPER CARRIER:

FIRESTORM=Full upgrade=Gots 2 Love It

Can I Have More Then 8 Fc?

Well Thxs 4 The Help

• 1 year later...

When you need help, you make it easy for people to read you. The guys capitalized just every first letter, that's not what I call easy to read.

Now I was nice and helped him, that was constructive. What about you?

im still a noob :D

trying out both games so far I like the updated one univ combat :)

I like spac ship games played eve online for years I went looking for a new space game and ran in to these games

are the 09 ones pretty much the same but better stuff? if so I may be wanting to go for one of those

once I get the hang of this univ conbat

Well, universal combat has seen several instalations, the latest being Universal combat: collector's edition. If you like the freeware version of UC, I can only recommend you buy UC:CE. It features all the campaigns and instand action scenarios from the BC/UC series in one rather cheap game, and almost as important in my view, it's way, way more stable than any of the previous ones.

Well, universal combat has seen several instalations, the latest being Universal combat: collector's edition. If you like the freeware version of UC, I can only recommend you buy UC:CE. It features all the campaigns and instand action scenarios from the BC/UC series in one rather cheap game, and almost as important in my view, it's way, way more stable than any of the previous ones.

And you can also lay all your unresolved bug issues with UC:CE on Derek. That way, he can't ban you for asking questions about legit problems on the new ticket system :D (unless they are obvious/already resolved on forum, then you'll just piss him off >.> )

And you can also lay all your unresolved bug issues with UC:CE on Derek. That way, he can't ban you for asking questions about legit problems on the new ticket system :D (unless they are obvious/already resolved on forum, then you'll just piss him off >.> )

hehe

You forgot to mention it looks nicer too. But yeah, I recommend you buy UCCE, 2.0 if your rig can handle it. For the most part its bug free, just a few minor graphical bugs.