The rEVOLution

Shingen

Since I am again allowed to posted here, I offer you these ideas.

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, simple minds discuss people". Eleanor Roosevelt.

Anyone here not aware of the rEVOLution should wake up. The Future is calling and the Founders gave us the template..all we have to do is follow the Constitution, or abolish it...and become what we know in our core won't ever work..Marxist...Leninist..Elitist.

Anything else is blatant hypocrisy.

Ron Paul at Liberty University:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Freedom to Fascism

Zeitgeist

Money as Debt

Please open your minds and release your pre-conceptions. Your Republic requires your activity!

Yes I know he can't win, but it's NOT ABOUT DR. PAUL!

It all about the rEVOLution!

Peace to all and good will.

I voted for and gave money to Dr. Paul's campaign.

I voted along with about 3% in Alabama. I'm sure if everyone who said "I'd vote for him but he won't win" had actually voted for him we might be talking about nominee Paul. As-is people are scared to death of getting McCain and are running toward American taliban.

• 2 weeks later...
I voted for and gave money to Dr. Paul's campaign.

I voted along with about 3% in Alabama. I'm sure if everyone who said "I'd vote for him but he won't win" had actually voted for him we might be talking about nominee Paul. As-is people are scared to death of getting McCain and are running toward American taliban.

I really think we are at a point in our history, similar to what happened in 1770-1778.

We are now controlled, as a government, and as a country, by the rule of a small group of dominant men. We are no longer a country based on the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and "of the people, for the people, by the people".

The institution of both a Marxist/Lennist world view, and a fascist police state, are swiftly becoming the American Reality.

But, if you think about it, no one really give a crap anyway. Hell, most people I've talked to, canvassing for Dr. Paul, know more about Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton, then they know about their government, the US Constitution, or the Bill of Rights. Most people I've met haven't even read these essential documents!

They've been conditioned to believe that governments actually create things. They have no concept of "appropriation"...or what that actually means to them. No concept of Keynesian economics, Fractional Reserve Banking or Fiat Currancy. No idea why or how this country has a 56+ trillion dollar debt, or who we "owe" those funds to.

You'd be better off discussing the next Coporate Idol, then the destruction of American Sovereignty.