Multiplayer Sessions

Ben Zwycky

OK, to get things moving, we are scheduling UC:AWA MP matches to occur every two weeks starting from 11am Eastern Time (4pm GMT, 5pm Central European Time) and a second session from 2pm Eastern time (7pm GMT, 8pm Central European Time). These sessions are open to all, fleet and non-fleet alike and people will be assigned to teams based on who comes, not on their current alliance, for a simple team deathmatch-type scenario. If a sufficient core of consistent attenders builds up, then we may move to a more structured fleet-based format.

The first of these sessions will be on Sunday the 24th Of February 2008 (2 weeks from the time of posting).

Who's up for some combat :ph34r:?

I can attend Sunday 23 March 2008 at the times you listed, Ben. I just want to emphasize that, barring the few people specifically excluded by the SC, we invite anyone registered to post here to partake in online play. If you have technical issues :ph34r: running or playing your version of the game, post in the relevant section of Tech Support or Game Discussions - please keep such talk out of this topic, thanks. If you want to play online but can't make the scheduled times, please tell us what day of the week and time of day would be best for you.

Let's do this guys! :(:2M16:

Edit: I cannot attend on the 23rd after all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Not been in touch for a while sorry about that, id like to take part in the multiplayer event if possable, is the next event the 9th. I dont have the server details either if anyone could post me them thanks!

Just an FYI, in case you folks hadn't seen my advisory about the radical mp updates coming to UCSE and UCCE later this month. If you ever get to play mp in GCES, then you'll know what to expect. At which point, I doubt that any of you will be bother with UCAWA mp again.

Just an FYI, in case you folks hadn't seen my advisory about the radical mp updates coming to UCSE and UCCE later this month.

Yes, I did see that. I'm looking forward to seeing it in UCCE. :salute:

-Sho

Yes, we'll certainly be trying out that update as soon as it comes out :)

OK, format for today's sessions and future sessions until further notice

People meet up on teamspeak if you have an account there, otherwise via live chat here ten minutes before match start.

Once initial numbers have been determined, attendees will be split into two alliances, ten/Mil and ter/ins so that there are equal numbers on each side.

Use capital ships (cruisers, carriers)

Don't go planetside

Use any space launch base you like belonging to your alliance, unlimited respawns for one hour.

objective is to kill more of the other alliance than they kill of yours over the one-hour match, numbers will be counted from the server chat log.

chat windows can be kept open, no holds barred :doh:

It seems the earlier session time is not good for MP people, I'll be around for the second session today (starting in two and a half hours).

People should feel free to suggest a different time more suited to US-time zone players if that is the problem people are having.

• 1 year later...

So, it's been a year now. Any chance to shake everyone up a bit? Fleet action has been pretty dead lately.

What version are you all using, did we all eventually make the move to UC:CE?

So, it's been a year now. Any chance to shake everyone up a bit? Fleet action has been pretty dead lately.

What version are you all using, did we all eventually make the move to UC:CE?

Yea, i think everyone has moved to UC:CE.

I myself am looking forward to any online play.

• 3 months later...

So, now we have a little group of UCCE players. MP sessions, basically at Sunday. Would be very, very good see a server from 3000ad open again. Contact me for more details about MP sessions.

• 6 months later...

So, now we have a little group of UCCE players. MP sessions, basically at Sunday. Would be very, very good see a server from 3000ad open again. Contact me for more details about MP sessions.

thanks i try to make it online on sundays.. hopefully everyday!!

Which version of UCCE will we use , I have mine updated to 1.04 version the one before 2.0??

Universal Combat Collectors Edition Multiplayer Game Sessions!!!

2-23-10

Start Time of 3:30am & Estimated End Time of 5:00pm or later on date 2-23-10 with possible repeat UCCE multiplayer games opening for this week.

I am opening a game now on UCCE Patch 01.04 will be open from 3:30am est until

around who knows when but most likely the evening pm-time and possibly later!

I will announce each and every time I host a multiplayer game on UCCE. If I see a game open first I will join that game instead of opening my own multiplayer game on UCCE for patch 01.104 / 1.104.

Settings: 1. Auto-NPC option on / Computer - 2. 8-Players setting is on for now.

Note:

This is the patch that comes before the 2.0 patch upgrade, you must uninstall

the game if you have 2.0 installed and also go to "Windows Explorer" and find the 3000ad

file there and delete it ,, but first you must uninstall the game's file from the regular way you uninstall games in the "Add & Remove Programs" before you uninstall the file from Windows Explorer.

Trouble Shooting - Getting into Multiplayer Games

Also do this,

'hold down on keyboard the Control+Alt+Delete buttons for a few seconds' and then select the UCCE game on the screen

to enter if having trouble getting in the game during same the time that

your having trouble, use this method - works perfectly.

UCCE 01.04 Patch Location

The official patch is located in the 3000ad.com's

Games/UCCE game selection page.

Other UCCE games to be announced soon!!!!

Hope to see all join soon.