Final Crash

Dollar Collase.com

Three Scenarios

The evidence is EVERYWHERE. This is NOT a Y2K, chicken-little, "the sky is falling" over reaction. Please comprehend. This is for real.

GET OUT OF THE DOLLAR and any/all of your dollar based paper/digital "securities"! Re-invest in actual commodities that you OWN AND POSSESS.

Non-perishable FOODS, seeds, sugar, TOBACCO, flour, SALT, WATER PURIFIER, COFFEE, cooking oils and lard, matches, lighters, magnesium fire-starting kits, candles, blankets, hand tools, MULTI-PURPOSE TOOLS, warm clothing, hemp, LEATHER, GUNS AND AMMO! Silver and Gold! ect..ect..ect!

ANYTHING WITH AN ACTUAL SURVIVAL, DEFENSE AND TRADE VALUE!

Silver is expected to hit $35 AN OUNCE within the YEAR!

Gold is expected to hit $1200 AN OUNCE within the YEAR!

DO NOT BUY GOLD or SILVER "certificates", or anything based on PAPER!

IF YOU DON'T POSSESS IT YOU DON'T OWN IT!

Please, do the research. No one is going to come and save us. We must save ourselves. I am happy to help anyone who asks!

The writing is on the wall, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear, and understanding. It's not a THEORY anymore.

Now is NOT THE TIME TO PANIC, now is the time to PLAN AND PREPARE.

This WILL NOT happen over the next few weeks/ months, because the elite wealthy classes must diversify OUT OF THE DOLLAR and into HARD/FOREIGN CURRANCIES and COMMODITIES. THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW. This is why the driving price of silver/gold and ALL commodities are RISING! Not just because of the intrinsic falling dollar, but because EVERYONE IS MOVING OUT OF THE DOLLAR INTO GOLD, SILVER and all other material COMMODITIES.

Do not be the last one to pull your head out of the sand! It's time to WAKE UP!

The Fed IS DEVALUING THE DOLLAR FOR AN ULTIMATE CRASH, just like they did in 1928-29, and when the panic finally hits, it will be too late.

If you are broke, and are living paycheck to paycheck, then just BECOME AWARE. SELF-EDUCATE. RESEARCH while the internet is still accessible. Eventually, the internet will be GONE!!!

Knowledge is your BEST survival commodity. Network with others! Find resourses!

Meditate! True KNOWLEDGE and ABUNDANCE comes from INSIDE! You don't need a Bible, you don't need a preacher, you don't need a church!

Mainly, LOSE ALL OF YOUR FEAR, AND FREE YOUR MIND, because things are going to change.

Yes I know..

I'm Shingen..no one here listens to me..I'm indie and revolutionary..I post because I care..

if I didn't, I wouldn't bother...

..but is the truth self-evident?

Can it happen here?

Again?

My personal opinion is that the value of Gold/Silver is not increasing. The value of the dollar itself is decreasing, thus it takes more dollars to purchase these commodities.

The dollar will collapse if we don't get rid of the Fed and start backing up our currency with something of real value.

My personal opinion is that the value of Gold/Silver is not increasing. The value of the dollar itself is decreasing, thus it takes more dollars to purchase these commodities.

The dollar will collapse if we don't get rid of the Fed and start backing up our currency with something of real value.

Ron Paul Radio

American Radio

Alex Jones

These aren't the only resourses. It's all becoming proliferate.

I doubt that there will be a major crash, and I certainly wouldn't invest in precious metals as they are next to worthless as a true commodity (ie, if you actually own them).

The devaluation of the dollar can be primarily attributed to the Chinese diversifying their reserves. However, the fact that we are on a fiat currency allows us to value actual exports at market worth, and being the world's bread basket will help assure a recovery of the dollar.

Going to a system similar to the Gold Standard would be useless, as gold is a practically meaningless commodity. Oil would be a better standard, but in the era of international dependency a fiat currency seems unfortunately neccessary.

I doubt that there will be a major crash, and I certainly wouldn't invest in precious metals as they are next to worthless as a true commodity (ie, if you actually own them).

The devaluation of the dollar can be primarily attributed to the Chinese diversifying their reserves. However, the fact that we are on a fiat currency allows us to value actual exports at market worth, and being the world's bread basket will help assure a recovery of the dollar.

Going to a system similar to the Gold Standard would be useless, as gold is a practically meaningless commodity. Oil would be a better standard, but in the era of international dependency a fiat currency seems unfortunately neccessary.

I partially agree with this - though I believe having our currency backed by something other than "full faith and credit" would be a good thing. It limits the amount you can print, it keeps the value stable, and it prevents the wholesale destruction/dissolution of banks, etc. when things go bad.

The entire industry is being ravaged because of Enron-like accounting also. All these companies gave out subprime loans - then insured them - then counted the insurance as an asset. We've seen major banks going down in the past weeks. We've seen our currency devalued before swiss currency and canadian currency - something which has never happened in my lifetime... and I'm not sure if it has ever happened.

Something bad is going on... I just hope it isn't an unstoppable trend... I think the stimulus payment just delays the inevitable. China wouldn't be diversifying if we weren't tanking so bad because of our own poor choices.

Funny thing happened on my way to church this morning. I heard on the news that the sky was falling. So I ran back inside. My daughter later convinced me that it was all in my head and that maybe I needed to rest. My wife just slapped me instead. That kinda brought me back to my senses.

• 2 weeks later...
I partially agree with this - though I believe having our currency backed by something other than "full faith and credit" would be a good thing. It limits the amount you can print, it keeps the value stable, and it prevents the wholesale destruction/dissolution of banks, etc. when things go bad.

The entire industry is being ravaged because of Enron-like accounting also. All these companies gave out subprime loans - then insured them - then counted the insurance as an asset. We've seen major banks going down in the past weeks. We've seen our currency devalued before swiss currency and canadian currency - something which has never happened in my lifetime... and I'm not sure if it has ever happened.

Something bad is going on... I just hope it isn't an unstoppable trend... I think the stimulus payment just delays the inevitable. China wouldn't be diversifying if we weren't tanking so bad because of our own poor choices.

That's the thing ... even a fiat currency will eventually catch up to the Enrons of the world.

The problem is that, even including oil, there truly isn't an international commodity. The world has become so internationalized that one could almost categorize county by resource. A fiat currency allows each nation (and therefore, individual) to represent their share of demand assets and use such representation for trade.

The idea that a currency is "backed" by, say, gold, is as worthless as it is absurd in that gold as no more intrinsic value than, say, bread. Such standards fail as a currency standard as they are no more than a stockpile upon which to base a fiat currency in the first place.

To put it simply, we SAY gold is worth this therefore it is. How is that different than SAYING a ten dollar bank note is worth this therefore THAT is?

If I can interject, I don't think it is any different, but we have been saying gold is worth something a lot longer than a ten dollar note. People tend to fall back on what they believe and gold has been believed to be worth something almost since the beginning of time.

To put it simply, we SAY gold is worth this therefore it is. How is that different than SAYING a ten dollar bank note is worth this therefore THAT is?
Well, if that is the case why outlaw counterfeiting? If all you need to create value is a print-press after all.

Having a commodity on which to base a currency has the advantage of being finite. You have a set amount of money in circulation, each denomination of that money has a set purchasing power in relation to your commodity, and it remains fairly stable because that commodity does not increase/decrease drastically.

Creating money from nothing, backing it with nothing, then making promises (Medicaid/Medicare) which surpass even what you've created is a recipe for disaster. We've promised so much in entitlement spending that by 2019 our entire budget will only be enough to cover two programs:

Medicare/Medicaid & Social Security.

That is it. We won't be able to meet those obligations.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/26/beck.deficit/

The duration in which a commodity is valuable has no use in deterimining it's value.

The fact is that gold became a commodity when most nations were, more or less, self-sufficient and therefore needed something to trade. Gold, then, became a de-facto fiat currency. Exporting grain wasn't quite as possible, in those days.

Backing a currency with something of no real value (gold) is as useless as backing it with a promise. Why? Consider...

Nation runs out of money due to paying in it's entire gold reserve. Nation has less money ... HOW???

...especially considering that said nation exports oil, grain, etc, et al...

In the modern market, gold would only be a figurehead backing of an essential fiat currency. Gold is essentially the bank note IN ANY CASE anyway ... and bank notes are far easier to carry around than gold.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel I've been out of the loop here.

Actually, what is really happening is we are moving outside a controled petroleum based economy, into a quantum, magnetic, free energy economy. It is inevitable. A small point in history.

Nothing more.. nothing less...

We must evolve.

Simple.

You are the second person in my recent experience who has mentioned the same thing. I am understandably curious and somewhat chagrined that a reasonably smart guy like me hasn't been paying attention until now. Late bloomer perhaps, or just not my time to raise my awareness until now. I have had a feeling that there is something in the wind for several years now. We must evolve or face some dire consequences. Good to see you back even in limited capacity brother.

You are the second person in my recent experience who has mentioned the same thing. I am understandably curious and somewhat chagrined that a reasonably smart guy like me hasn't been paying attention until now. Late bloomer perhaps, or just not my time to raise my awareness until now. I have had a feeling that there is something in the wind for several years now. We must evolve or face some dire consequences. Good to see you back even in limited capacity brother.

A few good video available.

Tesla Energy

Zero Point

Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum

Lots of others.

Interesting point in history. Much like the late 1800s, when we were first getting into petroleum.

Except now, we will be able to create our own energy, outside Corporate Control and Fees.