Campaign

Joe

After finishing first campaign in universal combat and recieving all the metals etc in alpha canis region how do you continue the campain into the next? I have tried many times pushing next scenerio on the right (ACM). It said all the diplomats have been docked at the station. You have been awarded all sorts of metals but it does not let me start the next mission. Also miscon has been tried. Also trying to continue the campain outside the game, but it wants to start a new campain. Please give step by step directions. I am really stuck !!??## Also is it possible you may have to roam for a few hours until the next mission is granted possibly? Thank you

If you finished the campaign, then you are free to roam and play as you see fit, there are no more missions for that campaign. Unless I'm not understanding you correctly. If there are still more missions to complete, then you should already know when the current mission ends, and the next one begins. (By looking at the VDD in the ACM section.)

Thanks so far for your help. But is it possible that there is only one mission in campain mode. ACN FRAGILE HOPE....is the only one. I have now done about 2 hrs of free roaming after completeing this first mission. Now when I do push ACN it does NOT say ..."your current assignment remains unresolved, like it said during the first mission. It apears like I have done everthing right. Now when I push ACN nothing happens, which I thought was good at first. It does show in VDD BEGIN 000000 then END 0000 to the right as if the status has changed. However during 2 hours of free roam nothing has changed not even the counter. When I check micon the same mission shows. Fragile hope. I will continue to roam and hope that they give me another mission I guess. I thought there were over 50 missions in campain or did I read that wrong.

I thought there were over 50 missions in campain or did I read that wrong.

There are many BC/UC games, most of which feature campaigns with a lot of missions.

Fragile Hope, as the SC said, only contains one 24-hour-long mission. If you think it's not enough...Well, just buy the latest, UC:CE, which features ALL campaings from the previous games.

If you don't plan on buying it...well, what about conquering every and each hostile starstation on your way to LV103 ? Wait, I mean, without cloak, and without losing a single capital ship :)