Portal Denied XBLA Release

It may also have something to do with recent problems. There is no point in asking for bigger size limits if they can't get what they have working right. They also have account security issues and according to this quote from the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Privacy Statement,

"16. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY

We provide the Service "as-is," "with all faults" and "as available." The Microsoft Parties give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement.",

they don't even have to guarantee any level of quality in a paid service! :boohoo:

It appears that both developers and end users have a problem stemming from Xbox Live. I hope MS figures it out because if they don't the PS3 is starting to gain steam and Sony will surely capitalize on this weakness. I know that I have my limits and I will ditch my gamerscore if things don't get much better real soon.

The availability and delivery of games over XBLA has nothing to do with the issues you cited. Its no different that any other form of digital distribution.

The bottom line is that MS is - once again - screwing up something that just works.

I certainly defer to your superior knowledge from the other side of things. Part of that was just my personal beef. I'm a little hot at MS right now because what once worked for me nearly flawlessly, now doesn't work as well as it used to.

Yes, but this thread is taking about the availability of good games on XBLA. You hijacked the thread and turned it into an issue related to MS delivery medium. The two are completely different. If you want to discuss the latter, create a new thread.