"debugger detected: please close it down and restart"

Hi There, I'm a total newbie to this forum so apologies if this an old ghost that has already been laid to rest. I bought battlecruiser millennium gold from Amazon on a whim and I'm having a hellish time trying to get it to run on my machine.

I understand that downloading divx 5.05 is the suggested solution to the particular problem I'm having. Can anyone supply me witha reliable link or recomend a source for this download?

Alternatively, if there is some other way of resolving this issue I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance to anyone out there who can help

Hi There, I'm a total newbie to this forum so apologies if this an old ghost that has already been laid to rest. I bought battlecruiser millennium gold from Amazon on a whim and I'm having a hellish time trying to get it to run on my machine.

I understand that downloading divx 5.05 is the suggested solution to the particular problem I'm having. Can anyone supply me witha reliable link or recomend a source for this download?

Alternatively, if there is some other way of resolving this issue I'd love to hear about it.

You can try to google it.

What system type is your machine? Vista, XP, ?

Every possible problem you could run it with BCM Gold is (1) covered in its FAQ (2) covered in the legacy forums

Also, the game has nothing to do with Divx as it doesn't use it or even need it. And that debugger message - also covered here - has nothing to do with DivX.

Topic moved since BCM Gold is no longer supported