A dreamer idea

Skylee

Hello everyone,

I'm a newcomer of this forum , even if I read it for several months, and finally I decided to write this post.

I'm a role player since I was 8 y.o. (classic stuff, D&d , vampire , stormbringer...and so on ) and I still love

this kind of game now as well.

I always loved space games , expecially the ones that allows you to explore , roam the universe...

all the games that were able to let you feel the sensation of infinite around you.

Well I started to play battlecruiser few years ago....and of course it was the only game that gave me

the real freedom on my spacecarrier...

ok, to the point... ^^

Nowdays the multiplayer games are the only way...well there are a lot of games that focus players to

fight each other...1 vs 1 or team vs team.

I think that for the Universal Combat fans, the right way to combine the multiplay - with the power of this game is

to design a space game like universal combat , that will give you the whole command of a big spacecarrier

with access to the all subsystems , just like a real admiral with some other things:

Crew game: 5 or more players are the main characters of the spacecarrier.

one player will play as commander , will take typical decisions of a spacecarrier commander

some players will play as fighers pilot , using the spacecarrier's fighers , taking off...landing...fighting...

some others will play as marines, protecting the spacecarrier , or boarding the enemy ship, and then fighting for it...

I think that a game like KnightBlade could be the perfect place where to start developing this idea...

You can walk around the various decks, roaming around the different rooms...meet other players in their

quartiers....or flight deck.

Well , maybe this could be too a much expensive work, but I think that this could be real difference from all other

products actually on the market.

Or maybe that will be only in my dreams :)

Thank you for your attention !

Skylee - Out.