Battlecruiser 3000AD 2.0

Magnus

I was going around Halifax, popping into the little Pawn shops that are in the city, and I was amazed by what I found. To believe that there still, today are copies of it floating around, and sealed none the less! It was 2$, so I bought it and took a couple photos to prove it.

(Sorry about the quality - Main camera is dead and the settings on the old one is pretty messed up - But I think the point got across!)

Front:

bc3kfnt.JPG

Back:

bc3kbck.JPG

Sadly, its just jewel case. But interesting none the less. And, if its not obvious - its 2.0, not 1.0. I have UCCE so, I'm wondering if I should open it, or keep it as a collectors item.

That brings back memories. It was amazing that first time I got it up and running and started giving orders. Even ran out and printed the entire manual out and put it in a binder I still have today. good times.

Man, that is an incredible find. I still remember the first time I ever played Battlecruiser back when it was released for free on the internets. My computer was 56K so it took days to download it and when I first started it I was just like O.O I didn't know computer games could DO This. I just wanted to do this :) for not having found it sooner. I still get that feeling today when I play any of these games, that feeling like I'm in way over my head and any second I'm going to die because I still , after all this time, have no idea what I'm doing :grouphug: but that is what makes it so fun. (If you asking yourself, who is this guy or where has he been, answer is my wife won't let me have internets so I have to grab time where I can and normally I use that time for looking for jobs, catching up with older friends, ect but I now I've got a bit of net at work so now and again I can pop into my old haunts :D I actually started up playing UC AWA again so I figured I'd drop by here to see if anything new is going on)

• 2 months later...