Team Evacuation With Vehicules

lord_psyho

I think it is the good forum this time.

I can't evacuate my marines team with the command extract team of shutlle or craft.

I can only select the marines one by one and give the order "return to base" but in the action it isn't a really good solution.

If somebody have an idea. I precise that I place well the waypoint as explain in the manual (proceed to next, extract with at least 10 km between both).

thx

Hi lord_psycho and welcome on board. There's no team orders, so you must order your team members one by one. It's same on ground with your vehicles and in space with your fighters and shuttles and all the other spacecrafts you have CC over them.

Hi lord_psycho and welcome on board. There's no team orders, so you must order your team members one by one. It's same on ground with your vehicles and in space with your fighters and shuttles and all the other spacecrafts you have CC over them.

Oki thx.

I have ameliored my technical to evacuate marines, I give the rtb order and then I give the vehicule the extract option at an estimated meeting point.

For the moment I just try all the ability as commander in the roam game and I visit space.

It is amazing the freedom of this game

Thx again for your quick answer papi.