Beta?

Raziel

File planet is your friend right now!

:)

Hello all, I'll be hosting Dedicated servers in a datacenter, once the activation on my home computer expires and moves over to the server. Would be nice if I had a 2nd pair of keys, or if there was a way to become a ranked server provider.

As HaunterV said Fileplanet, has the loader, the updated 1.16.09 patch and the keys :) Been playing tonight already, could not find servers, so only on the IA Missions really.

Are you a FilePlanet member?

Also, you guys should NOT be posting in this open forum. You should be in the private BETA forum. The password is in the PDF file sent to you by FilePlanet when you signed up.

Hello all, I'll be hosting Dedicated servers in a datacenter, once the activation on my home computer expires and moves over to the server. Would be nice if I had a 2nd pair of keys, or if there was a way to become a ranked server provider.

Contact me via PM and I'll give you another key.

Also, in order to host at a data center, you have to use the console server.

Also, the console server CANNOT create the model cache located in media\models\cache. So if you have run the game locally, when you install on the data center, copy your your local cache folder to the date center install folder before starting the console server.

Well, for me its about connectivity - for some reason the "Live Chat' function here doesn't like satellite connections and therefore won't let me continously stay connected, unlike IRC.

I see. Well, here is a link to the web version of GameServers

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/battlecruiser