Questions

Jekyll

Are both of you Fileplanet subscribers?

If yes, the email that was sent to you by IGN with the download link contains a link to a PDF file called instructions.pdf (has the same contents as the file posted above). Did you not see that in the email?

If you are not Fileplanet subscribers, how did you get the BETA download?

As per Main PM / Main Thread, I am FP Subscriber, but I had not PDF with my Beta Invite. I can send you what I got if you let me have an email address, it was basically a "flyer" email that I get weekly from them with the BETA launch on the bottom of the email.

As per Main PM / Main Thread, I am FP Subscriber, but I had not PDF with my Beta Invite. I can send you what I got if you let me have an email address, it was basically a "flyer" email that I get weekly from them with the BETA launch on the bottom of the email.

And that gave you access to the download? How did you obtain a key then?

I got the info and I see what happeend now. Everything is fine and the BETA is not out in the open - which was my concern. Some people are either not reading the follow-up email sent by IGN after they enter the BETA from the flyer email IGN sent or they are just not paying attention to it - even though it contains that important PDF file link with instructions. as well as the forum password.