Problem With Fileplanet Beta

xcession

Oooh shiny! Fileplanet beta! I love these things! but wait!...

Having just installed the AAW demo from Fileplanet AND the patch, the game refuses to run. On clicking the desktop icon (or the exe file directly) ByteShield loads and briefly reads "loading application", then promptly and reproducibly crashes every time with "Aaw.bbz Has Stopped Working"

Public Fail. Anyone know a fix?

Vista Premium,

DX10 etc

latest nVidia drivers

Little else of relevance, given its a software issue.

Also when you've got a beta on fileplanet, I'm pretty sure you should at least be professional enough to to create a forum explicitly for the game in question, if not also bug-reports and chat. Posting these issues in the generic 'Tech support' board is far from ideal, as we've no idea who reads it, who cares, whether its even relevant or whether we should even bother. Poor. C-

The topic in indeed here and full of activity. You need the password that was given you in the .PDF file you got from FilePLanet after the acceptance into the Beta program.

Show us how professional are you and find the forum, reading that last paragraph made me a tad too lazy to move your report to the right place.

You'll soon find out that the SC (Supreme Commander, AKA Derek Smart, AKA the creator of the game) is very active on the board and not tolerant about this kind of stuffs.

Topic locked. Enjoy your stay.

What is happening is that they are clicking on the Fileplanet invite banner in the email they received. Then when they are sent the instructions - which contains a link to a PDF file containing instructions about the BETA as well as the password for the forum (which they can see just fine, but can't enter) - they are ignoring it.

WARNING

If you are here from the FilePlanet BETA, please do NOT post ANY messages ANYWHERE else on this board related to the BETA. There is a a reason why it is a closed BETA. Hence the reason there is a closed BETA forum you see there. The next person to do this will have their DRM key invalidated and their forum profile deleted.

The following were moved from a now deleted thread. Both issues have already been addressed and are discussed in the private BETA forum.

i just installed the game All Aspect Warfare today, and after patching attempted to load it up

byteshield came up and before it finished loading it crashed and i got a runtime error message

any way to fix this?

thank you

tired to register a account but i cannot enter my email adresse alswas when i try put @ dont show up

at the byeshield register