Problem Attempting To Play All Aspect Warfare!

Guest demikid8

Guest demikid8

Hi guys,

After double clicking on the game icon the game loads, but not in full screen. This doesnt matter. Then the 3000AD logo appears with a globe. Then the screen turns black as a whole. Computer then donesnt respond for around 2 minutes. Finally a pop up message indicates some texture file has not been loaded properly or had en error. Multiple tries proven to be ineffective.

Could anyone please tell me how can I get this working and also please tell me the reason to this if possible. Thanks!!

First of all, I need to know what version you're using, IE where you bought it from. There are several versions, and they all work slightly differently, so this error message may pop up for different reasons if you bought it from Steam or from other online distributors.

Guest demikid8
First of all, I need to know what version you're using, IE where you bought it from. There are several versions, and they all work slightly differently, so this error message may pop up for different reasons if you bought it from Steam or from other online distributors.

Hi,

My game version 1.0.0.16 and I got the game from Steam.

Hi,

My game version 1.0.0.16 and I got the game from Steam.

No such game version exists.

And if you can't run the game, how do you know what version it is?

The quickest to find out is go to your steamapps\common\all aspect warfare folder and post the size as well as the date/time stamp of the AAW.EXE file. You can obtain this information by right-click on the AAW.EXE file, go to Properties and wirte down the size (not the "Size on disk") displayed.

e.g.

Size : 3.79 MB (3,976,704 bytes)

Guest demikid8
No such game version exists.

And if you can't run the game, how do you know what version it is?

The quickest to find out is go to your steamapps\common\all aspect warfare folder and post the size as well as the date/time stamp of the AAW.EXE file. You can obtain this information by right-click on the AAW.EXE file, go to Properties and wirte down the size (not the "Size on disk") displayed.

e.g.

Size : 3.79 MB (3,976,704 bytes)

Well I checked the GameLobby.exe and it says that version. Anyway...

Timestamp is on the 18th August 2009, Tuesday. The size of whole folder is 588MB in total.

Guest demikid8

Oh and also by the way the game version is 1.0.0.26 becos when i run the game it firstly goes to screen mode, so its not full screen. And the bar at the top of window says All Aspect Warfare then the version.

The size of the AAW.exe is 3.72MB

Guest demikid8
Please give the exact size of the AAW.exe file,

eg: Size : 3.79 MB (3,976,704 bytes).

OMG does it really matter?!?!

3.72 MB (3,910,416 bytes)