Is This Normal?

Nwah

Before sending in a ticket, I figured I'd ask if this was normal. I've managed to make it all the way to LV-110 as TER/MIL and I haven't been attacked (by attack I mean the craft changing its orders to attack my CC) by anything larger than a fighter. The few patrolling/SAD carriers or cruisers I've seen that were hostile seemed to ignore me. Ground units seem pretty agressive towards me, I landed a tank on a planet and they sent a gunship after me (I guess you can figure out what happened here...) Also whenever say a GAM/MIL fighter appears in a system I'm in they immediately change their orders and attack me. Carriers and cruisers don't seem to exhibit this behavior. I'm running UCCE v2.0 and got it via upgrading to 1.01.04 and then upgrading to v2.0.

Yep, its normal. Cap ships will attack you if they feel like it and you are within range. Usually carriers launch fighters rather than attack directly. They usually only attack other carriers or stations directly. Cruisers and fighters always attack directly since they can't launch assets.

Yep, its normal. Cap ships will attack you if they feel like it and you are within range. Usually carriers launch fighters rather than attack directly. They usually only attack other carriers or stations directly. Cruisers and fighters always attack directly since they can't launch assets.

Ah ok. I'll just enjoy my free cargo pods and XP from them trying to run from me rather than attempting to destroy my CC (and I bet the ONE time I don't pay attention some carrier is going to uncloak and cripple my poor CC.)