All Aspect Warfare Mp

ShoHashi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Had a blast playing multiplayer AAW with RT today. He did get some good shots in. I think we were about even during the rounds.

As a reminder, MP games are scheduled the first Sunday of every month at 11:00AM EST. Anyone is welcome to join.

-Sho

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to try to make this one. I've got it on my Steam Calendar and usually I'm not doing anything at that time of Sunday morning anyways.

Would be glad to have you, WeeGee! :)

-Sho

I'm going to try to make this one. I've got it on my Steam Calendar and usually I'm not doing anything at that time of Sunday morning anyways.

This new forum has a calendar now as well which you guys can use for planning events.

This new forum has a calendar now as well which you guys can use for planning events.

Thanks for the reminder, SC! I did see that earlier in the week on the forum and had forgotten about it. Will make use of it.

-Sho

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, not the right thread i think for this but thought there was a issue with Steam Patch 1.00.39 . Last version was 37 when i tried. Send me some PM's if you like too update to 39 so we can play MP.

There is no 1.00.39 Steam patch because Valve still has not corrected the problem on their end. I am going to be following up with them next week on that. So until then, the Steam version is locked at 1.00.37. Sorry.

Cool , i have the Steam Version though. I'll have to download the DR version first i guess for MP.

Stand by.

All game versions (Direct2Drive, Steam etc) are compatible in MP as long as the clients and server are running the same version.

Ok, not the right thread i think for this but thought there was a issue with Steam Patch 1.00.39 . Last version was 37 when i tried. Send me some PM's if you like too update to 39 so we can play MP.

There is no 1.00.39 Steam patch because Valve still has not corrected the problem on their end. I am going to be following up with them next week on that. So until then, the Steam version is locked at 1.00.37. Sorry.

Ok, no problem. Thanks for resolving the issue.

So, i'm ready for MP :). So when is the next MP game ?