November 2009 Vanguard Fleet Roll Call

teknocack

Thanks, tek. That's the sort of initiative I'm looking for. Badman, remember to update your rank each time you check in for a roll call or do an RP post - until I tell you to stop advancing it. Now that you see how roll calls are done, you can try to beat tek to it next month. You're both doing a great job.

What's new with you guys? Tek, how's the sales business?

Thanks, tek. That's the sort of initiative I'm looking for. Badman, remember to update your rank each time you check in for a roll call or do an RP post - until I tell you to stop advancing it. Now that you see how roll calls are done, you can try to beat tek to it next month. You're both doing a great job.

Roger ..... salute :salute2:

I'm enjoying the RP. And have been spreading the love of GCO around some of the forums, to which Derek has been involved a bit. That's been fun too.

I work as a Problem Manager (ITIL) for Johnson & Johnson, I look after ASPAC and EMEA, so that is why I can be online at all weird hours, because I work from a home office and spend most of the night plugged in!!

Thanks Quazar for being the driving force again. I no longer sell TVs. Now I have a small basic Audio Video installation company. Pretty much a one man show(me) that is keeping the roof over the head and food on the table. Oh yeah, and internet to my computer :salute2:

Small business drives our economy because, among other advantages, they can grow the fastest. The losers can lose big, but the winners can see explosive gains!

BTW, I fixed the spelling of 'mission' in my previous post. There, tek. You got the four replies you asked for! :salute2: