Flash Forward

Supreme Cmdr

Anyone else watching this? I kinda like it but it is beginning to drag on and get boring. A recent TV Guide magazine interview says that the writers are aware that it is dragging on but that it is going to pick up with the upcoming episodes. We'll see.

• 4 months later...
Anyone else watching this? I kinda like it but it is beginning to drag on and get boring. A recent TV Guide magazine interview says that the writers are aware that it is dragging on but that it is going to pick up with the upcoming episodes. We'll see.

Just watched the last three episodes, the Two parter that brought the show back on March 18th & the last episode from this Thursday.

Loved the storylines being ramped up. But I agree there are some dragging moments.

Still, I give new shows a whole season before I make up my mind. Have to see if there is any pay off at all.

I viewed the first episode and thought it was going to be another yawner.

So, I gave it a fair chance and watched a couple more and it has started to interest me.

Will see where it goes from here.

Ya gotta love HULU :boldblue:

I viewed the first episode and thought it was going to be another yawner.

So, I gave it a fair chance and watched a couple more and it has started to interest me.

Will see where it goes from here.

Ya gotta love HULU :boldblue:

Agreed, I had to use to catch a few episodes due to RL issues with my DVR.