Best PC news in a long time

Raziel

Best PC news ever? Certainly not if they make X-COM a FPS. Anyway, I doubt anyone manages to bring X-COM really back to life.

It's like the fallout franchise: Fallout 3 was a decent game, but nowhere as close as 1 and 2. I have great fear about Elite IV as well.

Don't try to revive the old games.

Best PC news ever? Certainly not if they make X-COM a FPS. Anyway, I doubt anyone manages to bring X-COM really back to life.

It's like the fallout franchise: Fallout 3 was a decent game, but nowhere as close as 1 and 2. I have great fear about Elite IV as well.

Don't try to revive the old games.

Wing Commander Arena was a disaster as well, people joked about the manual being better than the game. I never tried X-COM myself, so I'll probably look into it. I won't have anything to compare against it so I can be unbiased.

Admittedly I would love to see a true sequel in the vein of Terror from the Deep or even better Apocalypse(didn't care for the retro-future style, but easily best in the series). I think from what coverage was available. X-com Alliance would have been an awesome game. So, i think we have a great chance of something truly special.