Weapons's problem (FPS)

FuryMGS

Hello again, I have a little problem with my Commander. When I left my ship to go into space, my weapon doesn't appear (or almost not), whereas it appeared when I've left my craft for the first time. Thus, I can't shoot, or change weapons by pressing the number buttons. Is this a bug or did I made a bad handling? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Here is a screenshot of my problem : http://img580.imageshack.us/i/bcm2010070419001538.jpg/

As you can see, a small piece of the weapon is visible. I've tried all the keys, but it doesn't works.

Well, it could be a bug, or it could be a bad install. I'd suggest you take your savefiles, keep em out of the 3000ad folder, do a reinstall to the version you have now, and then put the savefiles back.

Start a new game, and see if this happens again. If it does, make sure your drivers are all updated.

If it doesn't, load the savegame and see if it only occurs in the save.

Let me know how it goes.

You might also want to put your system information in your signature, since this is considered a tech problem and BCM is no longer officially supported.

I've tried to reinstal, and do what RT said, but that don't work. It seems this bug concern only this save. I've noticed that space supply stations are visible when I'm in my ship, but not when I leave the ship. I have restart a new campaign, thanks for your help. ^^

PS : I've just understand why I can't see the supply station, it's because ... I'm too close of it when I'm in the craft, and when I leave it, she is IN the craft. ^^