Save data in MP

FuryMGS

In the BCMG FAQ I saw that an option to save the profile was available in multiplayer (was going to be in a later version to be more precise, so already available) in servers "Fleet". Is this true ? I also saw that these servers are reserved for fleet members, so that means I can make a Fleet server which will be a sort of private group ? Anybody can make a Fleet server ?

In the BCMG FAQ I saw that an option to save the profile was available in multiplayer (was going to be in a later version to be more precise, so already available) in servers "Fleet". Is this true ? I also saw that these servers are reserved for fleet members, so that means I can make a Fleet server which will be a sort of private group ? Anybody can make a Fleet server ?

Hi FuryMGS!

At the moment, there are no Fleet Servers online. The only servers currently being hosted by 3000AD are for All Aspect Warfare. One is a COOP server, one is a deathmatch stats server with bots enabled and the last is a deathmatch server with bots disabled.

Sure, you could host your own server, but it cannot be a Fleet server unless you have joined one of the established Fleets (Prime, Insurgent, etc.). Any Fleet you create has to be sanctioned by the SC and I can tell you that the probability of that happening is zero. So, bottom line, if you want to host a Fleet server, join a Fleet. If you just want to host a non-Fleet server, you don't have to join a Fleet.

-Sho

Hi ShoHashi ! ^^

I suspected it worked like that. I've seen in the manual that I can't save a MP profile, and that is the reason why I was interested by Fleet servers. At least, I managed to add bots in MP. ^^ Thanks for the answer.