Line Of Defense Announced!

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely interested from seeing some screen shots. Still holding out hope for a great MMOFPS to emerge. So far Planetside is dead, Planetside Next could take years to release and Huxley was an utter disappointment. Keeping eyes and ears open for updates, news, info on Line of Defense!

I'm quite interested in finding out how space combat handles. The Massively interview said 'smaller scale', so here's to vicious dogfights in zero g over controllable nodes. The interview also stated that you have some disdain for gathering/crafting type activities. While not not an inherently incomprehensible remark, it does mean that the motivations behind the whole planetary battle will have to be novel in some manner. Most MMO's with conquest-like gameplay award massive caches of resources or goods and the rights to harvest them to the victors. I assume the carrot on the stick with Line of Defense will be different?

I'm glad to see a new sci-fi MMO game like Line of Defense announced.

I'n a bit disappointed that the focus of this game will be PvP (at least initially) but after reading the FAQ I think that there will be enough things for me to do (healing as a medic) to check this game out.

Question: Will this game be shown at PAX East 2011 in Boston next month?

You can check out the game's new forum.

Not to be a stickler, but if we are able to see this post wouldn't that mean we wouldn't need a link to this 'new' forum?

The forum is accessible from the main site linked right there...and it points right here. ;)

• 1 month later...

I have released a 1920x1080 shot of one of the starbases (Nightbridge). Go check it out on the Facebook page!

Don't forget to friend the game on Facebook and also follow it on Twitter if you want to stand ANY chance of getting in on the closed Beta (which will be announced very soon and open for registration).

• 1 month later...