Line Of Defense Announced!

Supreme Cmdr

Now I wanna know if those windows can be blown out, because I can just envision me sitting in one of those skyscrapers, sniper rifle in hand, eating a donut while waiting for some unsuspecting insurgent to get into my cross hairs :D

Ooooooohhhhh... I am giddy with excitement if that is possible :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have breaking glass; so conceivably if they are tagged to break, they will. However, we're not going to do that for those skyscrappers because that would be a major performance hit due to all the physics and such involved.

Indeed...It would hit like a truck with such big explosions... so we can expect enviroment like the ones from Unreal Engine... the tool by EPIC games in games like Homefront and Unreal Tournament?

Hey Kal, I sure hope Prime is ready for a good buttkicking from us Insurgents! Especially since we won't even give you a chance to relax and take your first bite of your donut! ;)

-Sho

Hey Kal, I sure hope Prime is ready for a good buttkicking from us Insurgents! Especially since we won't even give you a chance to relax and take your first bite of your donut! ;)

-Sho

Them's fightin words there Shohashi!

Prime will meet ya in Nightbridge! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is an update coming out later this month actually. I have been a bit hesitant to release too many updates given that we have some upcoming competition (Planetside2, Tribes Ascend, Firefall) which, though they are different games, I still have to be careful not to reveal too much about our game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...