VERY impressive!

MartynB

Hey guys

I just wanted to stop by and say WOW! LOD looks like it could be a very big game indeed. There are several MMOFPS`s coming out this year and so far you guys seem to have taken the lead in the screenshot and graphic side of things, looking really awesome.

A few questions i had ..

Guys where is the awesome looking web site? The site looks kind of bland and unprofessional for a gaming company for example take EA`s BF3 web site or Sonys planetside web site etc.. To appeal to the mass`s i think a complete revamp is needed to get even more people interested. Beta news, news letters etc.. the web site needs to match the games awesome looking art work.

When is the game due to be released? or closed beta started? would love to test this game for you!

Are you guys looking to compete with sonys planetside next coming out at some point this year?

anyway please reply, i am web developer and have worked with some other large companies in the past so if you need any help or direction please shoot me a pm for some portfolio examples!

Will be keeping a close eye on the development for this game.

Thanks

MartynB

I have never been into overblown and glitzy websites. I like the current minimalist websites just fine. It has information. It has shots. That's all thats needed really :)

We're looking for a Q4/11 release with a view to doing a closed Beta sometime around the end of Q3/11.

We're not competing with Planetside Next because my guess is that they're not going to mess with the formula.

In fact, one would think that we're competing with the likes of Firefall or even Tribes Ascend; but again, they're different types of "run and gun" games. That's not the game that I'm building.

I have never been into overblown and glitzy websites. I like the current minimalist websites just fine. It has information. It has shots. That's all thats needed really :)

We're looking for a Q4/11 release with a view to doing a closed Beta sometime around the end of Q3/11.

We're not competing with Planetside Next because my guess is that they're not going to mess with the formula.

In fact, one would think that we're competing with the likes of Firefall or even Tribes Ascend; but again, they're different types of "run and gun" games. That's not the game that I'm building.

So we will have the free choice of being who we are correct? who is the character progession!?

There are many classes to choose from. Please read the FAQ. It's all in there.

Ah sorry didn't saw the FAQ :)

• 2 weeks later...

My question is how realistic damage is going to be in this game. When someone gets shot are they going to die immediately or is there going to be a health system in this game where you can be shot 500 times before you die?

There will be a health + armor system. The only way you are going to die instantaneously is if you get shot in the head.

If you haven't already, download and play the All Aspect Warfare demo. Try it and seen because it will be something like that.

My question is how realistic damage is going to be in this game. When someone gets shot are they going to die immediately or is there going to be a health system in this game where you can be shot 500 times before you die?

There will be a health + armor system. The only way you are going to die instantaneously is if you get shot in the head.

If you haven't already, download and play the All Aspect Warfare demo. Try it and seen because it will be something like that.

when I download the demo it asks for a username and password from server104.byteadmin what is the username and password :(

If you go to the page that the SC directed you to, select Get the Demo. I just checked and was able to get and install the demo from WorthPlaying with no problems whatsoever.

You can also get the demo from Steam.

-Sho

Downloaded and played it it's very nice ;) a bit outdated graphics but that isn't important ;)

when I download the demo it asks for a username and password from server104.byteadmin what is the username and password :(

Download the full v1.00.06 version and the 1.00.25 update. Install the full demo first, then run the update.

Download the full v1.00.06 version and the 1.00.25 update. Install the full demo first, then run the update.

It looks really good but my computer is having problems running it :( frame rate issues

Sorry about that... Back on Topic...

Should we hear some news before E3 anyways :)?