Player Outpost/Housing

Johnny Relvas

Was reading thorough the FAQ the 10th time and i decided to read better the player outpost/house and i've got a few questions

1st-How far from the Main City we can build them

2nd-This bases can be destroyed by a FireTeam of let's say 2-4 players?

3rd-How much is the reward for destroying this outposts?

4rth-The idea of paying each week is quite awesome, if there is clan/guild/alliance support can they together join money and make a base for the clan/guild/alliance only not just for 1 player (or there is only FireTeam and no such things as guilds and etc...)?

Thanks in advance for awnsering! looking forward to a in game trailer

1st-How far from the Main City we can build them

That would depend on where we allow them. You're not going to be able to go plodding through the forest and plonk an outpost (aka Forward Operating Base) anywhere you like. There will be designated areas they are

allowed and on a first come, first serve basis. Plus, they're quite expensive and have a daily maintenance fee - so it's not like everyone is going to afford to build them.

2nd-This bases can be destroyed by a FireTeam of let's say 2-4 players?

Yes, they are fully destructible - but can also be repaired. Which is why you need to buy defense systems (shields, guns, missile launchers etc). Make no mistake, FOBs are not just something I threw into the game just because. They are more than "player housing" and only for serious gamers who are going to be playing the game long term.

3rd-How much is the reward for destroying this outposts?

That information is classified.;)

4rth-The idea of paying each week is quite awesome, if there is clan/guild/alliance support can they together join money and make a base for the clan/guild/alliance only not just for 1 player (or there is only FireTeam and no such things as guilds and etc...)?

For now, FOBs are for Fireteams (aka guilds) only; so I don't envision individual players being able to create them. This may change though, depending on feedback from the public Beta.

Thanks a lot for the awensers Derek ;) The game looks very good and this FireTeam ideas are very and they seem like very balanced

You have a great mind,you plan your ideas very well and execute them!

thanks again for the information and i can't wait to hear Alpha/Beta Information