Upcoming Games

ShoHashi

boy this place is dead... um id like to see galcom online made and get a crack at it.

not really looking forward to but will try

guild wars 2

star wars crap mmo

sto f2p :)

star sonata 2, cool 2d game. nice gameplay/graphics (playing beta)

star trek infinite space

nexus 2

battlefield 3

maybe couple others.

GCO and LOD are the only games i feel like i'm gonna be trying out in any seriousness.

I'm quite disappointed at the speed of it though. Publishers always have a knack for releasing things later than the "expected" date instead of before it.

Star Sonata was enough for me. I forgot why, but i am not going back to that game. I don't think im going to bother to try #2.

I might try out Nexus 2, but eh.

TBH, I really don't have much of a list. I try to make room for most anything Derek puts out but past that most of what I play is what looks good and is $5 or under on steam these days. There's just too many things pulling my diminished income in too many directions and what free time I have tends to be used for things like hanging out with the wife or painting wargaming miniatures for myself or commissions to bring in a bit of extra cash.

Tribes:Ascend used to look promising but as they release more info its looking grimmer and grimmer. At least its f2p so if its shit it won't cost me anything to find out. X:Rebirth may or may not be fun....apparently they're making some rather major changes.

I'm most excited about a number of games on http://www.indiedb.com/. I'm most excited about naumachia space warfare in the combat sim genre. I'm also excited about games in the futuristic sim genre and realistic sim genre on the website. I'm looking forward to the battle tech game, which will be like mechwarrior, a jane's longbow like helicopter game and others. It has a ton of good to be developed simulation games.