February 2012 Insurgent Fleet Muster

ShoHashi

Gentlemen:

Wow....did January fly by quick or what? Seems like I called this muster last week!

I suppose that's a good thing since LoD will be released that much faster! :)

Please report in for the month!

-Sho

Thank you, sir!

ICV-Scavenger is ready to take new orders, sir.

My Mission Report should be in your hands by now.

BTW Having returned and bought UC CE 2 (which has some pleasant graphical upgrades and doesn't look bad at all, I might add!) I would like to play around with the GBS system, but I cannot seem to find a 'Tools' folder in my installation.

A thread about GBS on the scripting forum refers to this folder.

Or was GBS not included for CE 2? Does IV still work for CE2? If so, is there a way to obtain the GBS IV files?

I am sorry, if this doesn't belong in this thread, but seeing as things are quite quiet around here I wanted to post in the active part.

I'm analyzing your report now, Mordax. :)

As for your question on GBS, I'm not sure at the moment. I haven't really played around with it. RT might know something about it.

Any input, RT? Or anyone else?

-Sho

Reporting in.

As for your question Mordax, I just checked and there is a tools folder in the 1.01.04 instal, so if you can't find it for 2.0, it probably wasn't included. I'm not sure GBS4 still works for 2.0, but seeing how 2.0 is mainly a graphics update to 1.01.04, I see no reason it wouldn't. Sadly I don't have a 2.0 instal atm, so I can't answer more precisely. Check your PMs.