Been A Long Time Old Friends

RemoW

Sounds good Badman I'll be there yeah! Long time no see been doing well I hope.

Kal I'll set a date soon lifes got me busy right now recently bought a horse ranch takes alot of time mending fences caring for my babys. I'll have to post some pics soon one of my horse is 16 1/2 hands she's awesome. :whoa:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a few pictures of two of my horses and a pony I got for my grand daughter. In the first picture my personal horse Priness is to the left and Penny is to the right. My grand daughter and her pony are in the third image.

http://www.primefleet.com/images/horse1.JPG

http://www.primefleet.com/images/horse2.JPG

http://www.primefleet.com/images/horse3.JPG

Cool animals very very loyal...

Cheers

We are such a unique eclectic bunch here on 3000ad, and now we are getting little kids / grandkids, or bad bad eyes / worts .... which is exactly WHY I've made my son into the next iterative roll on the beach.

It's so hard (actually quite easy, yet ironically detached) to explained to people how it felt to built my own rig, and play the first BC (BTW ... I was a Commodore boy/man before PC); .... the world is a vastly different place now, and it's only been ~20 years (Yet there is a healthy divergence between PC / Mac / Linux ..... good good)

BTW SC .... when is it exactly 20 years exactly ... exactly???? I know it's all really as convoluted as a crinkle cut chip, but I'm sure you know .... exactly :-)

We are such a unique eclectic bunch here on 3000ad, and now we are getting little kids / grandkids, or bad bad eyes / worts .... which is exactly WHY I've made my son into the next iterative roll on the beach.

It's so hard (actually quite easy, yet ironically detached) to explained to people how it felt to built my own rig, and play the first BC (BTW ... I was a Commodore boy/man before PC); .... the world is a vastly different place now, and it's only been ~20 years (Yet there is a healthy divergence between PC / Mac / Linux ..... good good)

BTW SC .... when is it exactly 20 years exactly ... exactly???? I know it's all really as convoluted as a crinkle cut chip, but I'm sure you know .... exactly :-)

Yup - it has been that long. And we ALL got old. :(

And SC, your reference to OLD ... you actually look quite distinguished and wise in your interview, and make some powerfully appropriate comments about publishers and Kick-Start. Very impressed.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh and Marvin says hello Remo; he's glad to hear your well.

You should have his e-mail if you wanna get in touch or just tell me and I'll pass it on to you.

Oh and Marvin says hello Remo; he's glad to hear your well.

You should have his e-mail if you wanna get in touch or just tell me and I'll pass it on to you.

Ole Marvin send him my greetings Denny hows the Chief doing these days? Pass along his email I lost it awhile back.

Kal I'll set a date soon lifes got me busy right now recently bought a horse ranch takes alot of time mending fences caring for my babys. I'll have to post some pics soon one of my horse is 16 1/2 hands she's awesome.

Not a problem, and gratz on new horse! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy Echo! Nice to see you from time to time. :)

All those mails are just some bandits that got into the perimeter and got shot down. ;)

Just poppin in to say HELLO. I kept getting weird emial notifications and took it as a sign I have been away too long. I hope all is well with everyone!!!!

whoa!! look what the cat dragged back into our small corner. How are things, girl?

Just poppin in to say HELLO. I kept getting weird emial notifications and took it as a sign I have been away too long. I hope all is well with everyone!!!!

Heh, pretty much same things happened with me. I saw a few emails and thought , Wow it has been a long time since I checked in.

My daughter is now 6 and started first grade a few days ago. I can't believe how time flies... seems like she was in diapers only weeks ago.

Great to see everyone again! :)