TCMD trouble

canshow

Edit; Misspelled TMCD :doh:

Anyways, i've had it onboard for days, and all of my officers AIs are above 75. Damn thing isn't working. I'm not sure if it's even been analyzed, i've had all of my crew on station for hours at times yet nothing happens. Nothing new in bridgeviewer.Any solutions? I'm flying an Engstrom

Well i've been at that point for days now, I went so far as to even conquer the ones not on the map. I encountered some bugs going into that part of the game; tacops crashing, extreme lag whilst having a fleet follow me, PTA system not functioning after returning to the "normal" map the first time I came in and out of that quadrant. Might have even screwed with my artifacts AFAIK.

Hmm. I didn't see any of that behavior when I entered and left that area. I'll admit that I didn't bother taking a fleet with me while doing so, since a beefed up Engstrom can kick pretty much any AI ass, as long as you're paying attention. (Although I have had raiding parties teleport in and really *bleep* things up. I'm waiting for someone to teleport in and blow up my O.R.B.)