Web Series - Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome

ShoHashi

Episodes 3 and 4 are picking up the pace, eh, canshow?

SC, just an FYI, new episodes are released every Friday around 9:00am EST.

I'm a little confused now about if they are meaning these web episodes are going to air on SyFy in January or if there is a whole new series coming out based on this web series. I'm going to have to do a little more research.

-Sho

@RogueScholarBlue @RogueScholarBlue hey dude it says in the video at

that Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is airing February 2013 on Syfy, so yes Syfy has gotten their "STUFF" together

fixerliam 18 hours ago 11 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Copied from a commentor. Edited in caps and quotes for decency. It was a four letter word. :)

The preview at the end of the episode displayed Feb 2013. Are the webisodes going to be spliced together for episode one or what?

Yea, that's the plan...its supposed to air as as the full 2 hr movie on SyFy in Feb.

To be honest, Blood and Chrome packs that central punch that BSG itself often lacked. I can understand and appreciate that the series wasn't all about action but it too often was guilty of this meandering philosophical hubris that would have been better spent with more "Blood and Chrome" and "Galacica/Pegasus vs 10 baseships" esque action.

Episodes 9 and 10 up (Finale).

Not too bad, especially the last 3 minutes or so. I was a little disappointed that it ended so quickly. Hopefully, someone notices they may have something here and continues the web series.

-Sho

Greetings my friends!

Sho, As I think about all of THIS - It's better then "Caprica"... I think its equal the "Razor" BUT a Web episode... i dont think that its nessesarry fomat for this serial...... too Short. I remember BattleStar original - Last season was a little boring - politics and other crap not interesting for watchers - as i think. More action - will be better. In B&C we can see a logical continue of story-line from "Caprica" to "BSG"... If authors will think a little and dont loose this "action" genre i'll be happy...

• 2 months later...
Will there be a new Battlestar Galactica TV show? David Eick on the strange journey of ‘Blood and Chrome’ By Eric Pfeiffer, Yahoo! News | The Sideshow – 1 hr 15 mins ago

The new Battlestar Galactica (BSG) prequel film “Blood and Chrome” is out on DVD and Blu Ray today. So far, the feature length film has earned positive reviews but its road to success has been bumpy to say the least, transitioning from potential series, to web series, to TV movie and now having gone full-circle back to a potentially ongoing series.

“The metrics are invisible to me. I don’t know where the measuring stick is,” Blood and Chrome Executive Producer David Eick told Yahoo News in a phone interview. “We have to see what the parameters are.”

I also had a chance to ask Eick about some of BSG’s seemingly endless, and endlessly fascinating, trivia. But first, a look at what might be happening next in the beloved saga.

Lest he be misunderstood, Eick wants to keep telling stories set in the world of the first Cylon War, which follow a young William Adama (Luke Pasqualino) in the role first made famous by Edward James Olmos. But creating the pilot was such a strange and arduous process that Eick isn’t sure all the pieces will come together, even if the Blu Ray sales match the impressive viewership of the web series.

There is more to the article but this should be sufficient and credit to the author.

Chavik