Malevolence

ShoHashi

While waiting for LoD, I've come across a nice little time-waster.

It's a Kickstarter RPG beta game. I believe the developer is in Australia. If you are into old school turn-based RPGs, give it a try. I lose hours in this. :)

http://www.malevolencegame.com/index.html

-Sho

• 7 months later...

Hi Sho,

I still have tabs on the game. After watching a Let's Play series on YouTube I am a converted soul! I have bought the game and will be checking nooks and crannies for some time to come now. :) Thanks!

Would there be a way to meet up in game? Perhaps you can show me the ropes a bit or take me to some cool locations?

Cheers!

Hi Mordax!

Glad you are liking the game! Have you been watching my Let's Plays on YouTube under ShoHashi? I think I'm up to almost 40 episodes now.

The best way to learn the game is by watching the Let's Plays. Under the Video Section of the Forum there are also some tutorial videos by Shephard and others.

Unfortunately, you can't meet up in the game. It's not multiplayer in that sense. It's a singleplayer game. However, there are "stones" that appear at midnight that allow players to put items in for other players to pick up when they play. There is a coordinate system also, that if I give you a dungeon location, you can go there also and find chests that I have found (although the items within may be different). In a upcoming patch, Alex is adding Gryphons for fast travel.

-Sho