Timeline - 3000AD to 3015AD

I think it would be much simpler, sensible and plausible to just move Destiny to another location. Sol space just seems to unlikely of a spot to put it.

------------------

Cmdr Chaos

Spectre Fleet

ICV Banshee

"Do it with a smile and a mad gleam in your eye."

Ok, Boss, I'll give this one shot and, if not to your satisfaction, It'll stay at Uranus.

Time Line Modification Proposal:

After successfully salvaging an almost completely destroyed Galcom Starstation and rebuilding it into New Frontiers, The Insurgency started building a new Starstation. As a site, they chose the darkest sector of Cyrian. The new construction could be defended from New Frontier and resupplied from Spectre H.Q. Immediate help was 2 waypoints away and for the bravest of the Insurgent Commanders, Re-supply could be achieved in 5 Waypoints and a final navigation through a flux field. Insurgents were not afraid of such perils. It was a way of life for them. In exactly 27 months from the completion of the recovery of New Frontier, life breathed into Destiny, Newest Starstation Of the Insurgency, hidden on the dark side of Capella.

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Like I said, I don't mind moving Destiny - if its logical. So far, none of the reasons I've seen, are logical.

For one thing, if the Insurgents want take Earth, they'd be hard pressed to do it from clean, clear across the galaxy - where they've been (with Spectre being the closest) for over twenty or so years. So, putting it in Uranus, is a somewhat logical, if not seemingly foolish, location.

Capella seems fine, but I question the validity of having a station in Antis, Rinaal and Capella. The Gammulans would have a field day - not to mention CIOPS. Apart from that, I know for a fact that the Mandorians won't let Insurgents build two stations in their region because it signifies domination of that region.

Besides, in multiplayer, Insurgents are going to be fighting half way across the galaxy (from any station) to get near any GALCOM asset - and the same applies to GALCOM - which is probably not such a bad thing. But, with 16 players max in BCM, players could get bored having to fly vast distances to wage a war - die - and have to fly half a galaxy again to continue engaging (after respawn). In BC Online, it won't be such a big deal because 1000 players per server will always find someone to beat up on.

quote:

Besides, in multiplayer, Insurgents are going to be fighting half way across the galaxy (from any station) to get near any GALCOM asset - and the same applies to GALCOM - which is probably not such a bad thing. But, with 16 players max in BCM, players could get bored having to fly vast distances to wage a war - die - and have to fly half a galaxy again to continue engaging (after respawn). In BC Online, it won't be such a big deal because 1000 players per server will always find someone to beat up on.

But will not having a base so far away from any viable resources also make the station extremely difficult to defend. Galcom will be able to mass ships from quite a few close locations. The Insurgent station can be easily blockaged and once pounded into submission/captured, the Insurgents will still need to fly a good distance to get back into the fray. IMO - Having the Insurgents so close to Galcom space will make it an easy expliot in multiplayer. Once Destiny is taken, choking the Jupiter/Pluto jumppoints would make a recapture attempt unlikely.

Fair enough SC, Destiny stays at Uranus. biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

I disagree with the logic used to place Insurgent SS Destiny in Sol/Uranus.

Navigating into uncharted and dangerous waters for me but here goes as support my position on this matter.

Insurgent acquisistion of SS in Rinaal using TacÔÇÖs premise and, hehehe, logic:

quote:

#2 (A variation/merge of Gallion's RP thread and the SC's timeline):

During the 2nd Gam War, after Wraith had blown up the Rinaal SS and withdrew to Sol space and the Gam's went back into their borders, a few MONTHS after this, the insurgency scavenged the SS's hulk and re-built it into an operational starstation (they are getting so much cash these days, they can afford it hehe).

Approval by SC:

quote:

So, lets go with Tac's option #2. I will edit the timeline above, accordingly

Using the four day battle between Wraith and Gammulan Empire which resulted in the massacre of Wraith Fleet. The overt Galcom presence in the Gammulan and Credian Quadrants is eliminated (aside from two Wraith Fleet starbases, one in the Gammulan Quad and one in the Credian Quad). Which was part of the reasoning the Gammulan War Council used to justify GW2.

The Gammulans targeted and destroyed only all Terran facilities during this battle in Madorian, Kandorian, and Credian territory. The Insurgency noted, thru their agents placed throughout Galcom and their own data collection techniques, that GW2 would further the Insurgent cause without having to expend any resources, Galcom would lose face and credibility in the Credian quad along with resources (SS, SBs, ships, etc.) with the rout of Wraith Fleet by the Gammulans, and decided not to partake in the battle between Galcom and Gammulan forces. IOW the Insurgency withdrew and hid their forces. Hiding Spectre SS in Antis was not a problem because the Insurgents stole a SS cloaking device from the Gammulans.

Jumping ahead some, the Gammulan/Wraith battle moves thru the Credian Quadrant and into the Terran Quadrant. Wraith Fleet makes a last stand at Sol/Lyrius and is massacred. Total elimination of Wraith Fleet is averted by the timely arrival of Prime and Orion fleets in the Sol/Lyrius system. Gammulan forces are defeated and they return to the Gamma Quadrant.

Enough background smack on to justifying Insurgent SSs at Rinaal and Capella.:

Insurgency rebuilds and occupies the former Wraith SS in Rinaal with Mandorian blessing. They also allow the Insurgency to build another SS at Capella. Using BC3K, v2.09 TacOps ÔÇô notice that Capella is undeveloped by the Mandorians. Capella is basically an empty system. Placing Destiny in Capella, with the blessing of the Mandorians would put a LP/OP at F08, a back door into Mandorian space from Cyron, Valkyrie space ÔÇô known Gammulan ally.

Why Destiny should not be place at Sol/Uranus IMO

Yes, the Insurgency could build such a facility within Galcom/EarthCom controlled space via means stated elsewhere within this thread.

From post by SC:

quote:

Capella seems fine, but I question the validity of having a station in Antis, Rinaal and Capella. The Gammulans would have a field day - not to mention CIOPS. Apart from that, I know for a fact that the Mandorians won't let Insurgents build two stations in their region because it signifies domination of that region

After losing so many resources (ships, warriors, etc.) during GW2 the Gammulans wouldnÔÇÖt be able to amass a large fleet for sometime.

Insurgency provide aide and assistance to Mandorians to defeat the Gammulan forces returning from Sol/Lyrius to Gamma Quadrant. Insurgency also assists Mandorians in rebuilding the infrastructure destroyed by the Gammulans. A good analogy would be the Marshall plan that rebuilt Europe after WW2.

From a tactical and logical POV, I cannot believe that an Insurgent facility on the scale of a SS would remain in existence very long after its true intentions and motives are discovered. EarthCOM would launch all assets at its disposal to eliminate such a blatant flaunt of anti-UFN authority in a heartbeat. If EarthCOM was/is not able to eliminate the Insurgent SS at Uranus, then they would pull the necessary political strings and rally all avail Galcom assets to eliminate Destiny from the Sol system.

My laymenÔÇÖs understanding, which is not saying much and may very well be far from the truth of the matter, of the Insurgent goal is Terra first, the rest of the Galaxy and its inhabitants second. Multiple Insurgent SSs in the Credian Quadrant would not constitute dominance over the indigenous inhabitants, Credian, Mandorian, Kandorian, etc., or an aggressive expansion stance.

Political affiliations shift faster than the wind. If the Insurgency renders aid to the Mandorians when Galcom cannot then a Marshall-like plan could work for them when it wouldnÔÇÖt work for Galcom. Yes I am taking a lot for granted and pushing the envelope when it comes to suggesting what the Insurgency may or may not do. Only the Insurgency can navigate the waters of their goals and political intrigues.

I am only outlining how the Insurgency could have two SS in Mandorian territory. Hopefully the logic in me gray matter came through within this position.

TTFN

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 03-24-2000).]

quote:

Having the Insurgents so close to Galcom space will make it an easy expliot in multiplayer. Once Destiny is taken, choking the Jupiter/Pluto jumppoints would make a recapture attempt unlikely.

Perhaps. Then again, thats Rattler's problem to ensure that the station doesn't fall - as it is GALCOM's problem to ensure that, eg, Starpath doesn't fall.

Gallion makes some good points - but please refrain from using RPG storylines/logic when discussing the game's timeline. I have already made an exception, regarding this whole convoluted Wraith affair that Tac started when he decided to up and move. Had I become aware of the GWII RPG, I wouldn't have even moved the station, knowing that I would be subjected to this ongoing dialogue. I asked for it smile.gif

quote:

Insurgency rebuilds and occupies the former Wraith SS in Rinaal with Mandorian blessing.

Why?

quote:

They also allow the Insurgency to build another SS at Capella.

Why?

quote:

After losing so many resources (ships, warriors, etc.) during GW2 the Gammulans wouldnÔÇÖt be able to amass a large fleet for sometime.

Like I said, don't inject RPG elements into the storyline premise.

Guest Ron Wallin

quote:

as it is GALCOM's problem to ensure that, eg, Starpath doesn't fall.

Sorry boss, but Starpath and Destiny are two different situations... For Starpth to fall, the attackers have to go through at least one other GALCOM controlled location.

For Destiny to fall, GALCOM simply has to go to Uranus.

The fact remains, Destiny's placement is NOT one the Insurgents would choose. It's too cut off from EVERYTHING. Here's why we wouldn't waste rescources there:

1. We don't have a way to run supplies;

2. We don't have the HSD according to your original post.

3. GALCOM is at EVERY Entrance and exit.

4. EarthCOM would be at our door EVERY minute.

5. Destiny's success would rely solely on keeping her secret. Secrets, by their nature, are found out (i.e., Destiny would be found out).

The Insurgents, as you stated, have become powerful enough to build 4 other SS's in strategic locations around the Galaxy. Why then, would we become suddenly STUPID and waste our resources on Destiny?

More likely, the Insurgents would build in Lyrius, or capture the SS in Centris and move toward Earth from those two entry points, taking over or destroying assets along the way. Insurgents would then have a clear supply line from our bases to our target.

However, let's assume for a moment that the Insurgents were STUPID. We used a dummy corporation to build a SS in Uranus. If that asset were comprimised, we would simply pull out rather than risk any losing more assets to the futile defense of a post DEEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES!

The Insurgents, wouldn't sacrifice their contacts on Earth; wouldn't sacrifice more money on a lost cause; and deffinitely wouldn't sacrifice lives to protect the impossible.

The only question here should be: Where should it be moved if it's kept in the game at all?

It would be more likely that the Vesperons (after a fallout with the Emperians) turned their back on GALCOM and granted Insurgents building rights in Frellis.

Frellis is one Flux field and one jump from Sygan (the same Flux that we would use to get to Alpha Prime). It provides a good supply route to a SS which would be a necessary jumping off point for the construction of New America.

The Insurgents promise Vesperons ships and supplies for their conflict with the Emperians as well as assitance in the Vesperon effort concerning Procyon. In return we get to build a SS in their region. Would they also know about New America? Maybe... but they wouldn't need to know about it either!

Either way, something would have to happen to keep the Vesperons off our supply ships in order for the Insurgents to have built New America in Vesperon space.

Unfortunately, no matter where Insurgents go they are stepping in someones back yard. Insurgents are obviously good at coming to mutually bennificial terms with those races occupying territories we now call home. It is more likely that Insurgents would work something out with a race close to our target (Earth) than build in our target's back yard.

Once we have the Vesperons prospering, it's only logical that the Emperians would follow suit. Seeing that the Insurgents (not bound by GALCOM's non-interference laws) would more likely drive out the Sla'ti, they too would allow us to build in their space or take over Centris.

At that point the Insurgents would have every door covered, cutting off GALCOM's forces outside SOL space and controlling what goes into SOL space. It would only be a matter of time before we choked the life out of the UFN and attained our goals.

That is a long term plan for Insurgents ultimate desires. Once acheived, the new Government of Earth would have enough assets throughout the Galaxy and a new government willing to take on the Gammulans and lay claim to their space too.

Anyway, that's all NON-RP stuff that defines the logic behind the Insurgent and why Uranus is NOT a good spot.

DS, if you don't want to move Destiny, I'm for giving her up completely.

There is also the outside issue. By leaving Destiny in Uranus and coming up witha weak logic set the door is wide open for criticism. We all know that you are no stranger to others talking trash about your game, but why fuel the fire?

I'm not trying to be ungrateful or disrespectful. I appreciate everything you, DS, have done to further the Insurgents within your game and to provide the chance for your fans to contribute. You could take away all the new SS's and I'd still buy your product and be happy to spend my free time playing. But, while the door is open...

Ron/Akira

I also agree that Destiny shouldn't be placed in Sol, for all of the above stated reasons (up to and including Ron's). Tac posed this idea:

quote:

after Wraith had blown up the Rinaal SS and withdrew to Sol space and the Gam's went back into their borders, a few MONTHS after this, the insurgency scavenged the SS's hulk and re-built it into an operational starstation

The Insurgents would only have to salvage metal and components, and use them to build a new station. It reduces the resources (Time, money, etc.) they require to build said SS, and places them in a better defensable position than they would be in Uranus. It takes Destiny out of a highly indefensable position, and can explain why there is no wreckage of Wraith SS in Rinaal (in game, of course). I don't have a good idea where to place the station, but Uranus just doesn't seem feasible from a strategic point of view. As Ron stated, it would tie up too many assets attempting to maintain control of the station. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. wink.gif

Edit: Altered a few things after seeing Ron and I posted at the same time.

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

*1st Squadron, *SIN Wing

Stationed, *Starstation Wrath

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harm's way." - John Paul Jones

ICQ 32545391, CST

=TDY Wraith Fleet=

Prime Fleet Liason Officer

[This message has been edited by Ben Somerset (edited 03-24-2000).]

Ron makes some good points, I specially like

quote:

Seeing that the Insurgents (not bound by GALCOM's non-interference laws) would more likely drive out the Sla'ti, they too (Empirians) would allow us to build in their space or take over Centris.

Because it sounds *just* what the Empirians would do: care less about their allies problems and use the enemies of their allies to take care of the empirian problem (Sla'ti)... its almost..poetic! Good one Ron!

And this one is just too convenient, explainable AND a logical move for the insurgency:

quote:

Frellis is one Flux field and one jump from Sygan (the same Flux that we would use to get to Alpha Prime). It provides a good supply route to a SS which would be a necessary jumping off point for the construction of New America.

My vote goes for Frellis... although I have no say in the affairs of the rebels wink.gif .

Ben: I believe the Insurgents now own the Rinaal SS. Good riddance, let em dance with the Gams smile.gif

quote:

The fact remains, Destiny's placement is NOT one the Insurgents would choose. It's too cut off from EVERYTHING. Here's why we wouldn't waste rescources there:

Now you guys know WHY I wanted to get out of there. biggrin.gif

Derek,

I'm sitting here reading the posts in this thread with both amasement and bewilderment mixed into one solitary molecule. You and I both know that Destiny is space dust within 20 minutes of the first launch of BC's from GALCOM Facilities. That's not even considering what EarthCom will Throw at it as well. It's a given fact unless you've made it the "Mother Of All Starbases" when it comes to self defense. I just can't see you doing that. That would totally unballance the game. Now as to why I would put 3 Stations that close together knowing that it wouldn't be allowed by that sector's inhabitants because it would signify dominance of that system? That WAS my intention. We've got to have a strong foundation to work from. As you stated, Insurgents aren't stupid. Far from it! Now I see one of my Senior Officers saying that he would rather see it removed from the game if it couldn't be moved? This is totally unacceptable, In Rattler's mind. I will not now, nor at any time in the future willingly give up anything that has been thrown our way simply because it's not fun or too hard. I'll defend Destiny's existance in this game. We might lose it to a superior numbered enemy but, I will not just throw it away! Ron makes some valid points about possible locations within Vesperon Space. It's more plausible to attack Sol and GALCOM from there than in minor skirmishes across the galaxy, if The Insurgents even stand a chance of success. Maybe that's the plan all along. I don't know. I'm just enjoying the game too much to worry about the end result.

My last plea comes here. Please move Destiny from Uranus if you intend it to survive. If it's not a viable decision to move it, then It STAYS at Uranus! I'll just re-align it with the Covert Ops Task Force and move one out of Covert Ops into Overt Ops. I can do that. Last time I checked, I spoke for the Insurgency. If that has changed, somebody tell me now and I'll quit speaking.

Rattler

Destiny would stand a much better chance in BC-Online then BCM. The way I look at it is if a BCM Game is setup with 8 Galcoms -vs- 8 Insurgents, the Insurgents will have an immediate disadvantage at Destiny. No matter where the Insurgs start from they will have to deal with Terran Military AI ships near Uranus. If Galcom starts all 8 of it player from GHQ, they will always respawn from GHQ (I think that is correct and the same would apply to the Insurgents. But resource collection will be heavy swayed toward Galcom due to the neighboring friendly stations. It would not take long for Destiny to run out of supplies, thus giving the GC player an advantage. Many of the Insurgents are seasoned players and at the very least would be evenly matched against the same number of equally seasoned Galcom players, But the Galcom player could draw resources from more than just GHQ. When Destiny runs out of spare parts and missiles, the Insurgents would need to employ some serious tacticial manuevering to stay in the game, which I do not see happening (No offense to the Insurgents, just seems unbalanced to me).

The last few posts have been very constructive and informative - just the way I like it. So, I have an idea - I'll butt out and let the Insurgents decide where they want Destiny to move to. If it is going to be in Capella, all I need to know is how to explain it to the Mandorians.

Again, I have no problems moving it and altering the timeline and storyline. I just need something logical and consistent and which also takes not only the political makeup of the galaxy into account, but also multiplayer.

As far as multiplayer goes, SpcFx is right. At any rate, when you die, you will spawn from your last station/base location if it is still operational. If not, you will spawn at another - if any. If there aren't any, well, you will be at the lobby until one is repaired and goes online. Just wanted to make sure everyone understood this.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 03-25-2000).]

Having been in consultation with My Fleet Commander and Operational Commanders, it has been unanimously agreed that Frellis would be the likely place of choice. We'll get back to you on the exact information and our attempt to convince you SC. Right now I've got some delinquent Fleet Commanders that don't understand deadlines. Have my rights to practice law in GALCOM Courts been revoked? If not, I'm sueing for impeachment if my demands have not been met by 0900 CST tomorrow morning.

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Ok Boss, You asked for it! wink.gif Thanks Ron, I hope I have it right! wink.gif

Timeline:

3008-In an unprecedented maneuver, Ambassador RaVeN opens dialog with Vesperon officials utilizing Free Trade Agreements as a starting point for a better future within the Galaxies. Citing the Insurgent's non-conformance to GALCOM's Restricted Technological Transfer Policy, it was negotiated that the Insurgency would investigate into the research of developing a means of connecting Procyon with Vesperon claimed space. Negotiations continued for the next 2 years with minimal success.

3010-Vesperon Trading vessels are attacked in Procyon by suspected Raiders. These attacks became more frequent and began to strangle the economy of the Vesperons. With the Vesperon economy near collapse, the Vesperon Trading Council becomes desperate and attempts an armada of Vesperon War and Trading Vessels venture through the Flux Field into Barnard's Star. They are amazed that they were actually allowed to pass through the system and even allowed to dock with Sygan Spacestation for emergency repairs.

3011-With the Vesperon economy gaining status quo, they become more aggressive in their appeals to GALCOM for the development of the enhanced jumpgate to Procyon. Again their wishes are dismissed by GALCOM, infuriating their leaders. Activities of Raider involvement increase, threatening to plunge Vesperon economy into ruins. Again the armada is sent through the jump gate to Barnard's Star. The Vesperons bypass Sygan on the way to Procyon, electing to not involve the Insurgents. Once in Procyon, Raiders again attack the armada. Insurgent Vessels who are on patrol observe the attack and join with Vesperons to repel the Raiders. Additional Vessels from Sygan are dispatched for support of the armada of Vesperons. Negotiations reopen with renewed anticipation.

3012-Insurgent One and Vesperon Leaders meet face to face for the first time. Negotiations are conducted at Ramis. Vesperons agree to open trade agreement with Insurgents on the condition that the Insurgents will assist in the development of jumpgate technology. Insurgent One counters with agreement to assist in this development if Insurgents are allowed to build a Starstation in Vesperon controlled space. Additionally Insurgent One promises continued support to the Vesperons with control of Raiders until Vesperon Military can gain control themselves. It is agreed and construction of Destiny begins in the orbit of Frellis.

**LAST paragraph deleted at request form Insurgent Fleet Commander**

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 03-26-2000).]

Guest Ron Wallin

OK, almost... just cut that last paragraph. New America is SECRET. Let's keep it that way!

Also, it would be unlikely that GALCOM, seeing as how they barely tollerate Vestperons anyway, would venture deep enough into Vesperon space to attack Destiny. Especially when it's in the Vesperon's best interests to keep quiet about the deal (allowing them to keep ties with GALCOM while getting our assitance too).

More likely, Destiny would be kept secret until it's completion. GALCOM would have no idea what's going on until the raiders were cleaned up and they noticed a stronger Vesperon presence (both militarilly and economically). Then GALCOM would investigate.

They'd find out about Destiny. The Vesperons would be out of GALCOM and wholly comitted to our joint venture of creating a route (whether jumpgate or wormhole) into Procyon.

The Vesperons would never need to know about New America. It's a secret base. If they were to find out, we'd simply explain that it was a needed research facillity that was very close to solving the Procyon problem.

They wouldn't care, because we'd be boosting their economy heavily through trade and increased security. The Vesperons would also increase their trade with other species as the raiders would no longer be a threat cutting them off from the galaxy.

rejected.

You guys need to go back and read the game's history, particularly where it involves Terrans, Empirians, Vesperons. And while you're at it, read the descriptions of some of the ACM scenarios in BC3K v2.0x.

Also, I don't need a story for the timeline because I won't use it. I am not interested in using public material for my commercial property storyline - even it comes from the fan base.

All I need to know is:

...why would the Vesperons allow the Insurgents to build another station in Frellis?

It couldn't be any simpler, so I don't have a clue where all these paragraphs came from. Confusing, contradictory and not even close to my existing history. Of note, the Insurgents will have GALCOM, EarthCOM and the Empirians to deal with, if in fact that is any such Vesperon-Insurgent alliance.

Having New America in Midae (a region that the Vesperons don't care enough about anyway, since they don't have any assets there), but yet another in Frellis, which would subject that Vesperon region to direct attacks by GALCOM and Empirian forces, stiffling the Vesperons operation to build jump gate tech into Polaris. Besides, regardless of all this, the Vesperons are members of GALCOM.

Further, there is no way to hide a station such as New America and the notion is ludicrous to say the least. So, with New America, being a military station, already in Midae, even if Destiny were an Insurgent trading outpost, it would still take some explaining.

I have taken into consideration the current diplomatic makeup and my future plans (I won't be adding a new galaxy until BC Online) - and, it would seem that Uranus (or any other region in Sol) or Treas, would be the best bet. Treas will no doubt raise some eyebrows at the UFN, especially since the Empirians and Terrans are very friendly. The only explanation that I can think of, is that Destiny will be a trading outpost for the Insurgents (like the one in Alpha Canis) and as long as it does not become a springboard for attacking UFN assets in Sol, the Empirians sanctioned its construction. Of course, the UFN won't like it one bit, but if they don't want the Insurgents back on Earth, they can't exactly keep pushing them back. Of course the Insurgents will most likely end up using it as a supply depot for for military forces, but they'd have to explain that to the Empirians. And if they help the Empirians with their Sla'ti problem, they may just turn a blind eye - as long as there are no orchestrated strikes against UFN assets, from there.

They could also build it in Nevuela so that UFN forces, on their way to/from Syrion territory, don't get a direct path. Sure, they could still attack it from Centris, but that would show intent - as opposed to Treas, which is the direct path. Neveula isn't, it is a jump away from the main Sol-Tau Ceti-Alpha Majora route.

So, you have a choice: Treas or Nevuela. Let me worry about the storyline justification.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 03-27-2000).]

Well Boss, I must first appologize for the attempt at writing a timeline. I was just trying to show how the Insurgents could acquire building priveleges in Vesperon Territory. "Nuff Said!"

I just can't see the Insurgents building an Asset directly in the Main Shipping Lanes of UFN and GALCOM. That's like asking the bear to stand aside while you steal his honey. I prefer Nevuela as a location over Treas. Only makes sense to me.

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 03-27-2000).]

Derek,

Please leave it in Nevuela. As I said, it's off the main trading and patrol route there. Going to be hard enough defending from Galcommie actions of the Actual Players, let alone a patrol of AI's. Got to get Parias working on a way to blow that #@$@$# Jump gate and we'd be at the end of a dead end street. That way we could see the drive-by comin' and fix 'em on the way out. Phish, you help 'im! wink.gif"><P>IDoh!! Where's me brain these days? biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 03-28-2000).]