New Gammulan RPG Thread

quote:

Originally posted by Count_Sessine:

Do anyone know of a Gammulan fleet out there?

{Raises his hand}

Yes! I know of one!

If you want to be in it, you can be. I am in the process of relocating my Gammulan Website. Will post link here when ready.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[rp]

(broadcast to Cmdr Firo)

"Cmdr Firo, we have arived at the Avino trading station in orbit around Outra-9. We are running a bit behind, as we ran into some trouble upon our arival. Here is a portion of the ships log describing the events"

04/05/3010 1645 [condition green]

We have docked at the Avino trading station in orbit around Otura-9. Before jumping, we luanched a second probe twards the Alpha Cygni system. With the probe launched and programed we set course for Otura-9 and made our jump. Comming out of hyper space, we encountered Kandorian raiders having there way with some trading ships departing the Avino trading station. It was a Nightstar class ship such as ours.They had there Alinix fighters atacking the trading ships. We would not have interviened, but the Avino station would not permit us to doc with the raiders in the sector. Under our curent ROE, any thing standing in the way of a mission objective is considered to be a threat, and any means nessasary to remove the threat is permited. I dont think the poor sob's saw us comming, they never bothered to cloak. We took them out quick with our main guns and two vagrants.We launched Alinix fc3 and fc4, to take out the Kandorian fighters. Both our fighters scored a killing blow on the first run. Fc3 took moderate dammage, and repairs are underway. The pilot also suffered minor injury, and has already made a full recovery. We have made our scans of Otura-9, and due to some violent weather paterns, we have decided not to deploy the drones at this time. We will complete the repairs on our fighter, and finish some upgrades to the ship, then depart the Avino station and set course for LV-184. Untill we depart, the crew is on a full stand down.

"As soon as our ship is ready, we will depart for LV-184. I look forward to seeing you there"

"that is all...Barron out"

[rp]

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: Barron Morris ]

[rp]

info........

comms:

"Sir, we are picking up a distress call from a Gammulan Storm Carier relayed from a probe located in the Cyron system."

Cmdr:

"what is the ships status?"

comms:

"The hull is intact, but the Galcom ships are moving in for the kill."

Cmdr:

"ALL CREW TO BATTLE STATIONS THIS IS NOT A DRILL"

"Comms, send word to Cmdr Firo and LORD DAVID, advise them of the situation."

"ARM ALL WEPONS FULL POWER AND SET SHIELDS TO MAXIMUM"

"Prepare FC1-4 and have them standing by to launch."

"CLoak the ship..Target that distress beacon and engage the hyper drive..I only hope we arive in time..."

(broadcast to Cmdr Firo and Lord David)

"We have intercepted a distress becon from a Gammulan Storm carier in the Cyron system. There are Galcom ships present as well. We have set course for the Cyron system but do not know if we shall arive in time to interviene. Please advise."

"That is all Barron out"

[rp]

this is in relation to the BAD DAY rpg thread

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Barron Morris ]

[rp]

(broadcast to Cmdr Firo)

"Cmdr Firo, we are on our way back from the Cyron system. We responded to a distress beacon from a Gammulan Storm carier. The carier was destroyed...Lord David bid us not to intervien. We are having some trouble with our hyper drive, and do not know when we will reach LV-184. Do not let us hold you up..we will contact you when our hyper drive is operational."

"that is all, Barron out"

[rp]

ooc note:

due to the recent game patches, lost game saves , and web site make over...Ill be lurking in the shadows for most of the day and maybe tomarow.

Hello all,

my apologies for my LONG absence. Have been in Seattle job searching for the last 3 weeks, decided to take a few minutes and get on this 56K, UGH!!! I miss my DSL.

Will be heading back to Forest Grove tomorrow, so will get on and do some MAJOR catching up on the board. Also will get caught up on what you guys have been doing here and get the offensive fleet into action!!

Talk to you all tomorrow night then!!

Thanks guys, OK, I am back in Oregon, back at my DSL!!! YAHOOO!!! That 56K was DEPRESSING!!

Anyway, I am home, still unemployed, but that will hopefully change tomorrow. In the meantime, I am VERY tired, so am going to bed. Have an early phone interview in the morning with the east coast, so will get on after that and continue to catch up, unless I am on a plane to Memphis!! I will cross my fingers and hope for Memphis!! But either way, I am catching up and will get into the swing of things again here in the next few days.

Good night!!

[rp]

I was thinking we all should have a RPG story dedicated to the Gammulans and only Gammulans. No galcommies unless it involves us blowing the crap outta them and winning. A lotta stories here r focused on the galcommie side and the Independent Way was just not really working out. We gotta show the galcommies that we r a force to b reckoned with and our mighty stormcarriers aren't for show. The galcommies have always held us back in our quadrant and had their share of victories over us. The Syrions and Droidans r our focus now but conquering them should b no problem right? My ship and my crew stand with u and even though I am a merc doesn't mean I will turn against u only to b hired for money. My loyalty to my people comes first and I'll b damned if we r to sent to extinction by our enemies. I Valdemar, will not die without a fight and will not allow our race to be converted into the galcommies ideals nor will I show cowardice when utter destruction is upon me. For the glory of the Gammulan empire!

[/rp]

Heh, I can't help it. When the Gammulan fleet was formed, I was so overcome with joy that getting into character would b fun to do.

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Heh, I can't help it. When the Gammulan fleet was formed, I was so overcome with joy that getting into character would b fun to do.

I was overcome with joy too!

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

[rp]

I was thinking we all should have a RPG story dedicated to the Gammulans and only Gammulans. No galcommies unless it involves us blowing the crap outta them and winning. A lotta stories here r focused on the galcommie side and the Independent Way was just not really working out. We gotta show the galcommies that we r a force to b reckoned with and our mighty stormcarriers aren't for show. The galcommies have always held us back in our quadrant and had their share of victories over us. The Syrions and Droidans r our focus now but conquering them should b no problem right? My ship and my crew stand with u and even though I am a merc doesn't mean I will turn against u only to b hired for money. My loyalty to my people comes first and I'll b damned if we r to sent to extinction by our enemies. I Valdemar, will not die without a fight and will not allow our race to be converted into the galcommies ideals nor will I show cowardice when utter destruction is upon me. For the glory of the Gammulan empire!

[/rp]

what am i invisible?

there is a RPG for Gammulans already set up. it invovles the taking of the Alpha Canis.

[ 12-15-2001: Message edited by: Commander Elio Jason ]