The Chain of Command

Found this in the forums of other game I play... thought I'd share it with ya:

The Chain of Command:

CAPTAIN

Leaps tall buildings in a single bound, is faster than a speeding bullet, can fly as high as mighty rocket, gives policy guidance to god.

COMMANDER

Must take a running start to leap over tall buildings, is just as fast as a speeding bullet, when flying cannot penetrate the atmosphere, talks with god.

LIEUTENANT COMMANDER

Can leap over short buildings, not quite as fast as a speeding bullet, only flys as high as transports, loses tug of war with locomotives, listens to god.

LIEUTENANT

Crashes into buildings when trying to leap over them, can shoot bullets, has trouble flying, gets run over by locomotives, talks with animals.

ENSIGN

Has trouble recognizing buildings, gets all wet playing with pistols, still crawls, sometimes says "Choo-Choo", listens to animals.

THE CHIEF

Lifts Buildings and walks under them, catches bullets and chews them, flys higher than mighty rockets, smashes locomotives, IS god.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif LOLOLOLOLO, TAC, I doubled over so fast from laughing sooo hard I almost smacked my head on the desk! Now I've got stomach and face aches!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Commodore Wold

ICV-Drakr, Spectre Starstation

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICQ 4669033

Guest aramike01

ROTF...and oh so true! biggrin.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 09-04-2000).]

As an "Ex-Chief turned Chief Warrant Officer" I've seen all of this before! wink.gif

One thing that I can tell you though, all kidding aside, is that a Commanding Officer knows the value of his Chief. Why do you think that The Chief" has better quarters, his own mess, and almost complete autonomy when it comes to handling the troops that work for him? He's not God, but he does not fear to walk on the clouds either! wink.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 09-04-2000).]